Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Club supporter 2015, exciting new format
duncanmatthias
post Apr 28 2015, 08:43 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

We are well into 2015 now, which means this is a little later than tradition, however the new format I hope will help, and is the main reason for its new starting date.

It is now possible to re-new or join the Club supporter scheme for 2015. Details of which can be found below. The relevant form can be found in the downloads section of the forums with the booking forms.

The last 2 years have shown a nice amount of support from club members, but the planned format for spending the money, was not the most polished and was at best a little unsuccessful. For this reason this year the decision has been made to change how the money is spent, which I hope will lead to a more instant recognition of funds.

Club Supporter status will have an annual membership fee, of £20. Club Supporter status will run annually and, if for some reason, a club member pays their fee part way through the year there will be no reduction in the annual fee or Club Supporter benefits.

The funds this year (and indeed those from unspent committee funds from previous years) will this year be spent on improvements to Labyrinthe, by the funding of a specific improvement to the physical environment. This will be done through work weeks at the caves, the first of which is planned for the week commencing 1st June. Further details for this work week can be found in another post, but as a small in-site the target areas include, finishing the plinth area in B, preparations and possible installations of LARPTronics, “Tim’s door” in A, new entrance to C, separation of old H and A, replacement of timber to hobits arm pit entrance, and replacement of timber to box altar’s and wall in D.

Please remember the club supporter initiative is completely voluntary, and it is also permissible to “donate” more than the required £20, in which case these funds will all be spent as detailed above.

In addition:

• Club Supporters will be able to start one non-standard base class/race change in the year without the normal requirement of on/after a days monstering. Other requirements (monster point cost and relevant app etc) still apply as normal.
• Hermit lists/Stairway lists will have the admin fee of £1 waived for Club Supporters.
• Club supporters may always make monster point items from table 3 regardless of monster points earn’t.

Further benefits or exclusive offers may be made available at a later point, as always if you think of something, contact the booking line, i might not have thought of it.

To reiterate Club Supporter membership is entirely voluntary, and it is the intention that club members are not pressured, cajoled or otherwise persuaded into paying the membership fee. Membership fee’s can be paid at the desk by Cash or Card, or alternatively by BACS to the usual account with reference: Membership2015. I am also always keen to hear peoples ideas for things to build and do in the caves, so always feel free to drop me an e-mail or catch me for a cup of tea at the caves.

Regards

Duncan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KatSables
post May 28 2015, 05:54 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

Just a reminder the 1st planned work week is next week smile.gif

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 04:00 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins