Sarah
post Apr 1 2015, 02:17 PM
Post #21

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

Ah Thyrn,

I will head to your dwelling in order to be available to help if needed
so that this matter can be resolved swiftly.

Lady Kili

QUOTE(KevinRye @ Apr 1 2015, 02:07 PM) *
Pai sama

For now I would consider yourself under house arrest. You may stay at my compound or your monastery, whichever you prefer. You must be available to travel to the Empire if required. I am looking in to this but you must face justice in the Empire whatever they decide.

It might take a few weeks but a judgement must be given.

You must also not be seen to be obstructing it so you may be required to spend time at the Empire's pleasure.

Leave it with me for the moment

Thyrn Rhys Diablo Panama
Ambassador to the West

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 21K
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 11K
Tweegle - Jade Budoka/wizard 8K (Not a thief or a Liar)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SteveBatchelor
post Apr 3 2015, 01:31 AM
Post #22

Militiaman

Member No.: 281

Thankyou for the many inputs,

I understand that these events set feelings and opinions racing. I would like all involved to take some time to recover, reflect and review.

We will allow the Western legal system to run its course. Pai, you will make yourself available for their questions and judgement.

Once that has happened I will then review what we learn from my elected advocates in this matter, Lady Kili and the most honourable Thryn.

Once I receve their findings, I will then make my final decision and judgement.

Let us now be calmed and refreshed and await what we need.

With due respect.

Khyryhm Panama

+Quote Post
SteveBatchelor
post Apr 13 2015, 07:33 PM
Post #23

Militiaman

Do we yet have any further information on this? I believe it unfair on Pai to wait unnecessarily for closure.

Thank you.

+Quote Post
post Apr 13 2015, 07:42 PM
Post #24

Group:
Member No.: 0

'My lord,

I thank you for your attention to this matter. I wait patiently for resolution and do not wish to distract from more pressing matters.

The time during mediation is one well spent.

Domo,

Pai.'

+Quote Post
SteveBatchelor
post Apr 13 2015, 09:27 PM
Post #25

Militiaman

Pai,

I have considered your words and thought on how best to proceed. It is difficult since western jurisdiction must be taken into account and I have long since said that whilst traveling there you are at the hand of the law.

We are not above the law, none of us, and I must act on that first and foremost.

Therefore, my decision is made and will be carried out.

I, Khyryhm Panama, Daimyo of Lu Chang Province and Warlord of the Emperor decrees that the individual known to us as Pai will, without hesitation, hand himself immediately and without resistance to the Law Services of Labyrinthia. There he will be judged in accordance with Imperial Law for the perceived crime of attacking, and slaying, a fellow mercenary. This will be investigated thoroughly by the Judicial services and Magistrates.

Due to the confusing nature of the incident in question, I have decided that NO action will be taken at this time by our own courts. It appears that Pai did not set out to cause conflict and had, in fact, worked to attain success for his mercenary group. Something along the way has caused this issue and this must be ascertained.

Once we have the facts in hand from the Imperial Magistrates, and they have concluded their business, I may then decide there is further a case to hear. In the meantime, nobody other than the Imperial justice system is to be further involved and this is my word on the matter.

This matter, for now, is decided and closed.

Khyryhm Panama

+Quote Post
KevinRye
post Apr 14 2015, 10:35 AM
Post #26

Peon

Member No.: 358

QUOTE(SteveBatchelor @ Apr 13 2015, 10:27 PM) *
Pai,

I have considered your words and thought on how best to proceed. It is difficult since western jurisdiction must be taken into account and I have long since said that whilst traveling there you are at the hand of the law.

We are not above the law, none of us, and I must act on that first and foremost.

Therefore, my decision is made and will be carried out.
I, Khyryhm Panama, Daimyo of Luc Chang Province and Warlord of the Emperor decrees that the individual known to us as Pai will, without hesitation, hand himself immediately and without resistance to the Law Services of Labyrinthia. There he will be judged in accordance with Imperial Law for the perceived crime of attacking, and slaying, a fellow mercenary. This will be investigated thoroughly by the Judicial services and Magistrates.

Due to the confusing nature of the incident in question, I have decided that NO action will be taken at this time by our own courts. It appears that Pai did not set out to cause conflict and had, in fact, worked to attain success for his mercenary group. Something along the way has caused this issue and this must be ascertained.

Once we have the facts in hand from the Imperial Magistrates, and they have concluded their business, I may then decide there is further a case to hear. In the meantime, nobody other than the Imperial justice system is to be further involved and this is my word on the matter.

This matter, for now, is decided and closed.
Khyryhm Panama

Yes my Lord

I will take Pai personally and listen to their judgment

Thyrn Rhys Diablo Panama

+Quote Post
post Apr 14 2015, 04:44 PM
Post #27

Group:
Member No.: 0

*On route to the West, Pai presents Thryn an ornately detailed Tanto.*

'My Lord. I humbly request that you safeguard this heirloom of my family, should I not return from these lands for sometime.'

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 07:34 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins