> For your notice and attention.
SteveBatchelor
post Mar 12 2015, 05:52 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 281

Good day,

I am writing this as a missive by my hand to enlighten you on a matter that occurred this past gathering. I have been made aware that some offence was caused to a Fortune of the Springs Rain. Whilst this may have been a misunderstanding I must remind you, again, that we must be mindful at all times that everything we do, and say, is watched and considered by all other families and clans.

We have spent many many years, given much blood and persevered throughout to become an example to all those who would watch us in our lands. Please keep this in mind in all things. There are those who would take our favor from us for their own uses.

As it is, this matter was resolved over a lengthy tea meeting which, I must say, is served rather excellently at the Alabaster Stork and Star Imperial tea rooms in the capital. If you get the chance to visit, you should.

I digress. Following the meeting with the relevant parties, I have agreed to honor the Spring Rains with the Blessing and interment of a fountain shrine within the grounds of my gardens at the Panama Homestead.

This fountain will be considered my direct property for all purposes. It is to protected and allowed to stand as my possession.

Lady Neko Panama, I would ask you to meet with the group and, when the shrine is complete, accompany them there to see it and have them know they are welcome to visit it whenever they choose.

Thank you.

Khyryhm Panama
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KatSables
post Mar 12 2015, 08:38 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

Hai my Lord, will be my honour to do this for you.

Domo

Neko Panama

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 07:16 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins