IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Impotent Schnappen Trappen :( - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Impotent Schnappen Trappen :(
Mart07
post Aug 20 2013, 12:44 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

Hi all,

I seem to have misplaced my Schnappen Trappen horns (small fawn/blauz type horns on a clear elasticated band thing) somewhere at the caves last Sunday (18/08) - if anyone found them/saw them/has them I would be really grateful if you could return them to me. I'm desking this coming Sat, or otherwise please leave them behind the desk for me. Member No. 160 - Martin W

Thanks,

Mart

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ChrisB
post Aug 20 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,410

Don't know if this is any help or not, but I was talking to you by your car at the end of the day, and you definitely took them off your head while you was up top in the carpark right by your car, and put them on the floor by the side of you

I know that doesn't get them back for you, but thought I'd let you know incase it help anyone else track them down

--------------------
Tristan - Angel of the Virtues - Imrazil's Champion.
Slinky - Grizzled Black Orc - Axe Wielder.
Vambrael - Angel - Warrior Priest of Michael.

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Aug 21 2013, 11:20 AM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 57

Ok cheers Chris - will hope they are still there next Sat.

M

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:18 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins