Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Towers of High Magery, Request for Senatorial Aid
BBB
post Apr 5 2012, 03:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

The recent destruction of Halgar's Tower's of High Magery weighs heavily on many mages and the current disruption to the flows of magic will be concerning to a lot of people.

There is an upcoming Mercenary action into looking into the matter. I would like to formally request that the Senate make available whatever resources it can to sponsor and assist efforts to look into the fluxing of mana and what ails the Dragons.

A. Halfblack
Mage of Shadow and Twilight

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DanM
post Apr 5 2012, 03:19 PM
Post #2

Post Police

Member No.: 38

Anath,

My Department is already overstretched with the costs involved in the Tamarisk Crisis.

I will do what I can

Senator Willock
Department of Mercenary Affairs

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Apr 5 2012, 03:46 PM
Post #3

Senator Willock,

I appreciate the limitations of resources and I am also aware that you have been incredibly proactive within in your remit but it seemed to me that at this time the Senate had been generally quiet on the serious matter of the destruction of most of the Towers of High Magery.

A. Halfblack
Mage of Shadow and Twilight

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
DanM
post Apr 5 2012, 03:57 PM
Post #4

Post Police

Member No.: 38

(OOC: Its only been reported in the Primal Times, and half the Senate don't come on here.)

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Apr 5 2012, 04:07 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(DanM @ Apr 5 2012, 04:57 PM) *
(OOC: Its only been reported in the Primal Times, and half the Senate don't come on here.)

(OOC: Senatorial Sad times sad.gif and why I've posted basically the same message here and on the Senate board)

BBB

--------------------

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Apr 5 2012, 05:12 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 111

Honestly! Barely anyone even cared about their existence until a few weeks ago. It's not like the dragons are dieing is it. It's a mage problem, mages are dealing with it. Mercenaries are already arranged to be hired. The Senate doesn't need to jump to the ready at every incident that happens, we have at least 2 wars on, and a great many other things to deal with. This is Primus after-all, things blow up & people invade all the time. I'm sure the mercenary caste of mages and the administration of the high towers can handle this perfectly fine without us waving our appendages all over it.

If some route cause is uncovered and someone needs to make some kind of official statement about it and so on, then of course I'll say/do something. At this time I'm happy to just let mercenaries investigate as they do best.

Nexus
Lord Inquisitor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2017 - 09:07 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins