Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Request for Licence, Construction in Sellaville
BBB
post Sep 25 2010, 02:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

The City Construction Act
“Any person other than a Sellaville City Councillor or a Peon resident to Sellaville wishing to build any structure within Sellaville or its environs will require a Permit to Build from the Judicial Department. Applications for the permit must be made in writing, complete with a non-refundable administration charge of 25 centuries, to the Justice Department. The Administration charge may, entirely at the City Councils discretion, be reduced or waived on a case by case basis. The City Council will advise the Justice department as to the effects on the city of proposed building. The Justice Department and The City Council are not required to explain the granting or denial of a Permit to Build. Any person found to be building or attempting to build within the Judicial limits of Sellaville or its environs without a Permit to Build or not complying with any special conditions or timings noted within the Permit will be guilty of a felony and appropriate punishment will be decided on a case-by-case basis.”

In accordance with the above Byelaw I wish to enquire to whom I need to speak to request the necessary licence to set up a rural place of Ancestral worship within Sellaville.

Kei-Ry
High Invoker of the Church of Ancestral Summoning

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jan
post Sep 26 2010, 07:13 PM
Post #2

Bridgewarden

Group: Members
Member No.: 238

That would be me.

Sigurd
Stadtus of Sellaville.

--------------------
Jan McManus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 07:47 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins