IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mistbound - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Mistbound, A 3k Campaign following the Final Dawn in Port Miere
ethuil
post Jan 8 2017, 09:04 AM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

The bells tolled throughout the city of smugglers, and on their echoing peals the mist rolled in.

Tentatively, a young fisherman pushed aside his fretting father to unbar the door of their home. He pulled it back and watched as the touch of the Mittlenacht rolled in from the street - the street that until hours before had been full of the Reavers who had kept them jailed for months. The Reavers who killed them with vicious strikes of their spears and bought them food and water, both in equal measure. As he raised his eyes to the sky, the young man watched the clouds disappear, replaced by grey and grey and grey and nothing more.

In the docks, at the prow of a monstrous ship, an alfar frowned. There was no use - the ocean was too churned up by the tidal wave to loose their moorings. The fate of Port Miere was, it seemed, to be her people’s as well - for the only alternative was death beneath the power of the enemy that had enslaved their God. She watched as her brother and sister struggled to calm the water around them, her second brother at her side, and then she stepped into a conjured tree and left them to their fate.

Port Miere vanished, bound to the land of mist, to the land of the inbetween. To a place where it was not lost, but gone all the same. To a place that it was safe and in danger all at once. To a place where, if you know how to look, you can always find your way.

--

Following on from the events of the Final Dawn, the first two dungeons concerning the future of Port Miere have been booked. These will be the first two of a campaign to investigate the wellbeing of the city, discover what has happened and work on whatever can be done following its divergence from Primus (the length to be determined by what people decide to do - or not do - to help the city).

These dungeons will be on the 22nd January and 18th February, and are both max 3k. These are open and the whole of the campaign will remain that way. In addition to wanting players (obviously), I would very much like an a-ref and at least some monsters who can do both (and future) dungeons.

So book on, and let me know if you have any questions smile.gif

--------------------
- Rebecca
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ethuil   Mistbound   Jan 8 2017, 09:04 AM
Christine   Booked on as some sort of goblin AP rebirth - supe...   Jan 8 2017, 10:40 AM
Jasper   Booked on, will probably play my Goblin AP. J   Jan 8 2017, 04:10 PM
Stuart   Max 3k? I might play my goblin AP...   Jan 8 2017, 04:50 PM
Christine   Max 3k? I might play my goblin AP... Have they c...   Jan 8 2017, 05:07 PM
Jasper   Have they changed the rules about how (goblin) AP...   Jan 15 2017, 03:02 PM
DaveR   Booked to monster the first - won't know about...   Jan 8 2017, 11:08 PM
Gordon   So sad this is on days it seems highly unlikely we...   Jan 9 2017, 07:59 AM
ethuil   Bumping this as I am starting to write the events ...   Jan 14 2017, 12:14 AM
DaveR   It's okay Rebecca... I'll bring bandana...   Jan 14 2017, 01:38 AM
NickBurne   I will A-Ref for you Rebecca. :)   Jan 14 2017, 08:10 PM
Onasuma   Keen and playing Arnold, so I can keep all these A...   Jan 15 2017, 08:05 PM
Christine   Keen and playing Arnold, so I can keep all these A...   Jan 15 2017, 09:39 PM
Onasuma   Ill spend my points on bees instead then! Pet...   Jan 15 2017, 11:08 PM
RichFromant   I am also booked on this as my Rahsa Kensai   Jan 16 2017, 09:26 AM
Christine   So we have some bees, some APs who may really be P...   Jan 18 2017, 03:25 PM
Carlo   So we have some bees, some APs who may really be P...   Jan 18 2017, 03:39 PM
TheFury   I'm playing a sword using priest   Jan 18 2017, 04:36 PM
RichardCraig   I have booked onto this. I will either play a sco...   Jan 18 2017, 04:53 PM
AndyWashington   Duncan has OK'd me playing and desking since t...   Jan 20 2017, 01:36 PM
ethuil   Thank you to those who have already sent me things...   Jan 20 2017, 01:46 PM
RichFromant   Thank you to Rebecca for a very fun and plot fille...   Jan 23 2017, 08:48 AM
Christine   Cheers to Rebecca and all her crew, had a super ti...   Jan 23 2017, 11:41 AM
Jasper   The cake was amazing. Thanks to Rebecca, Tiffer, ...   Jan 23 2017, 06:04 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:28 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins