IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Sunday 6th OOC Stuff - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sunday 6th OOC Stuff
whiteknight
post Sep 7 2015, 05:28 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,472

Can I just say thank you to the party for a great day yesterday - personally I had a great time both reffing and crewing and having not been around for a couple of months it reminded me how much fun can be had.

I appreciated be given the opportunity as a new Ref to run this campaign and the players encouragement and enthusiasm really helped me. It's not easy - all the writing, prop buying and printing etc is a real effort.

Thanks also to Chris B, my A Red for the whole campaign.

I shall put a post up later IC.

If there is any keenness to go and finish off the King please let me know and I will happily Ref it for you.

thanks again.

Rich

--------------------
Sh*t - Son of Git, Squire of the Order of Dragons - 8K
Fitz Blizzard - Winter Elf Scout - 900 points
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gormaden
post Sep 7 2015, 07:33 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,327

Great ending to a great campaign - even if the cheeky horde kept respawning around the corner.
I think we can remove the new ref title - you done well and delivered a memorable set of dungeons.

Personally, a final chapter of finishing of the the Sea King on primus would be great.

--------------------
Marcos
Lucien Hollowfall - Phoenix Warlock
Flint - Ratfolk "warrior"
Huskar - The KRAKAN
Boglo - Weapons Priest
Borin - Elder Fey Blue Mage

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Sep 7 2015, 08:17 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 37

Thanks Rich for your all your efforts for the whole campaign, done well with a fairly experienced part of the party through out and could see you learning and taking things on board from dungeon to dungeon, which is always good. Hard work was appreciated in what was a good campaign.

Thanks to Chris for a-reffing the lot and our monsters for this dungeon and the campaign that brought it all to life. Efforts were much appreciated in the face of a lot of broad swords and shields smile.gif

Thanks to all those who turned up to monster the final encounter was a good laugh even if did suffer from the curse of "N x Waves" surprised we managed to avoid a whole party wipe! Am up for finishing off the campaign by finally killing the sea cave king, we have killed thousands of his minions so can't have many left!

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
FlorenceWarren
post Sep 7 2015, 09:28 AM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,112

Massive thank you to Rich, Chris and all the monsters, I had an absolutely brilliant time yesterday and am still buzzing from it. Party, you guys are all awesome characters and really enjoyed the many hilarious and terrifying roleplay moments.

With regards to the Sea Cave King; Hell yeah we're going after him! We've all got our power back now, so time for some upstatting, am I right? wink.gif

Flo

--------------------
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." - H.P Lovecraft

Florence
----------
Taris - Anti-Elf Causing priest.
Vex - Ratfolk Scout.
Rye - Elysian Pure Priest.
Fester - Ratfolk "Warrior" Assassin.
Charlie - Ratfolk Healing Priest - RIP.
Bean - Human Blademaster.
Josephine Flashblade - *That* Noble Monk...

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Sep 7 2015, 10:54 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 37

Date wise for the final part , I am fairly booked up until November but keen to do it

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
ChrisB
post Sep 7 2015, 11:13 AM
Post #6

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,410

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Sep 7 2015, 11:54 AM) *
Date wise for the final part , I am fairly booked up until November but keen to do it

November is fine with me, date dependant....

It might take me till then to recover from yesterday!!

--------------------
Tristan - Angel of the Virtues - Imrazil's Champion.
Slinky - Grizzled Black Orc - Axe Wielder.
Vambrael - Angel - Warrior Priest of Michael.

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Sep 7 2015, 01:47 PM
Post #7

Hero

Member No.: 653

Yesterday was epic, especially the final ruck. Appreciative thanks to all concerned. Yes, it would be good to hunt the B*d down. Max 1K in early November?

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 1500); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:28 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins