IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Myths Thank you - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Myths Thank you
Saladin
post Aug 12 2019, 03:08 PM
Post #1

Heldsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 873

I just wanted to extend my greatest thanks to the monster crew of our Myths. You were all brilliant, you made the event.

Jackie "'Hoz I can't believe you were hitting poor JC so hard', obviously her eyes could only feel sorry for the person calling her 'mother' all weekend. I ask her who side are you on monsters or your husband here, without a second hesitation the MONSTER of course, my wife was stolen by friends of Callum" Maskell.

Ed "I got more energy than God climbed a mountain with packs of water and dropped them off at two staging points twice before the players even got up so no one got dehydrated, absolute legend, who also needs to take it easy on the older larping section of the world traded two to three blows per one he took in all fights" Haligan

James "I am taking absolutely no [----], no prisoners and giving less than two fucks if you don't like it Battleboarding icon of Doom and Gloom, oh one other thing "Thor you are leading "Team Justice League today &, Saladin you will be leading Team Avengers" Broderick.

Lizzie "where are the orange clubs I want one now, "no you can't see me Hoz, NO you still can't see me Hoz" I swear to god you still can't see me Hoz!!!" MORTAL BLOW, 99999, can I see you now Lizzie? Yes Hoz you can" Barnard

Steve "I had to p1ss in coke can twice while the players took 4 [----] hours to diffuse the trap to get upstairs, all so I can surprise them, yes I had to pour the p1ss out of the window twice the things I have to endure for my friends" Harper

Paul "yes I trapped the house to [----] and back every time and sat listened for in the distance as I heard my works of art go off in loud bangs through it the night made me smile every so little in my heart" Dallen

Ben "playing a Talthari child trafficker (apparently that was the only real roleplay part I could get into, go figure) so well the police had to pick him up at the edge of the Perth Y Pia from a tip off" Moore

James "I was only putting in 5 to 7 blows in E a second into everyone redefining the meaning of the word worlds highest DPS count in real life, rather than just as a computer game like Wow, calling my wife 'mother'and getting her to be on his side instead of mine was a little hurtful. Moves like a ninja and don't ever ever give him a [----] shield then he just can't be hit" Covington

Stuart "I am just smiling till you turn back because I look so innocent and unassuming, 'i am your friend you can trust me' turn your back at your own peril may I just dice you into little cubes of meat from, oh those bane 8 are so sexy in your back" Easton

Mark "I am young and fit and will happily go up and down that hill make you chase me up and down till you have a heart attack you old fucks. I will smile while I watch you try to catch me and move a little further up the hill, get your cardio in chaps" Dallen

John "I have such "safe" blows and the biggest smile on my face as I know I am taking that Res chance off you all, and further with a smile on my face as I look into your eyes and say, 'shall we' legendary fight" House

James "I have murder in my eyes every part I am playing with a big smile that had everyone thinking what am I going to do next and for some reason I was rather good at sneaking up on fat champions of light" Pink

Will "I am 16 years old however I behave like a 25 year old and like to murder people with a quiet bane 9 or two to the back oh one other thing, I like to forearm, foreleg upper arm upper leg parry like a manikin gone nuts on drugs, (You can't touch this, MC Hammer style)" Bayliss

One notable player that helped massively was Duncan with his cooking which I think everyone appreciated as it was delicious food that everyone looked forward to every night.

My thanks to Miles as well for a brilliant dungeon that challenged us as a party your efforts as a high level referee for a party this hard was tested and passed in my humble opinion.

--------------------
Hoz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
post Aug 13 2019, 12:19 AM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Saladin @ Aug 12 2019, 04:08 PM) *
Paul "yes I trapped the house to [----] and back every time and sat listened for in the distance as I heard my works of art go off in loud bangs through it the night made me smile every so little in my heart" Dallen

The trapping was all Ben, I was busy driving to hospital!

+Quote Post
Alasdair
post Aug 14 2019, 09:27 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 208

So a fairly normal extended length then...?

——
Steve "I had to p1ss in coke can twice while the players took 4 [----] hours to diffuse the trap to get upstairs, all so I can surprise them, yes I had to pour the p1ss out of the window twice the things I have to endure for my friends" Harper

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Aug 15 2019, 08:39 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 198

Day1 ran from 6am until 4am the following day so not standard but built to challange the ultra party.

--------------------
Fi

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:36 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins