IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Request for aid - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Request for aid
Onasuma
post Oct 21 2010, 05:42 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

Greetings one and all,

My name is Tryan and I am a servant of The Lady of the Stars. This starsday, I plan to take my first steps into the life of a mercanary and do not wish to go unequipped. If anyone would be both willing and able to provide me with anything that would be able to help me on the day, it would be greatly appreciated and you would be repaid as soon as possible.

The Lady watch over you,

Tryan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Oct 21 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(Onasuma @ Oct 21 2010, 06:42 PM) *
Greetings one and all,

My name is Tryan and I am a servant of The Lady of the Stars. This starsday, I plan to take my first steps into the life of a mercanary and do not wish to go unequipped. If anyone would be both willing and able to provide me with anything that would be able to help me on the day, it would be greatly appreciated and you would be repaid as soon as possible.

The Lady watch over you,

Tryan

I'll be about. Always got useful stuff lyin' around - I'll see what I can come up with.

Bradley Baker

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Oct 21 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 48

Do not worry if Bradley just gives you a stick, or a rock, or a piece of sheep's dung. Surprisingly, they always turn out to be artefacts of power.

Ignatius

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Oct 21 2010, 06:41 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 98

He is good like that isnt he.

Grit.

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Oct 21 2010, 08:37 PM
Post #5

Legend

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Oct 21 2010, 07:34 PM) *
Do not worry if Bradley just gives you a stick, or a rock, or a piece of sheep's dung. Surprisingly, they always turn out to be artefacts of power.

Ignatius

And yet, that is somewhat worrying in itself. Regardless, it will probably still be better than what I can amass on my own,

Tryan

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Oct 21 2010, 08:37 PM
Post #6

Legend

Ignatius

And yet, that is somewhat worrying in itself. Regardless, it will probably still be better than what I can amass on my own,

Tryan

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Oct 21 2010, 09:08 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 111

Ignatius

Normally they turn out to be *my* artefacts of power, but yes, Brodley is good like that. Watch that Bridley chap though...

Anyway, I have a few things also that you're more than welcome to have.

Aurora

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Oct 21 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #8

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

QUOTE(dnsmantra @ Oct 21 2010, 10:08 PM) *
Normally they turn out to be *my* artefacts of power, but yes, Brodley is good like that. Watch that Bridley chap though...

Anyway, I have a few things also that you're more than welcome to have.

Aurora

Well it depends. Sometimes it's the other way round and Bridley is fine but Brodley's round the corner beating up your mate for grulls. Of course now we've got the new Imperial currency of the 12 grull note it's evening out slightly.

Uhh Tryan you don't happen to be a mage of water do you? Only the only useful thing I've got really is this teaching scroll of the water cannon glyph that I've been carrying round for ages now after one of the times when I stole Bridley Brodley Bradley's money.

Alternatively I can teach you some Versy swear words, but I don't think they'll get you many places. Especially in Versy.

Boo

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Oct 22 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #9

Legend

I personally try not to swear, ugly words normally, but I expect that that may well change the more work I do. And no, I am not a mage of water (or any sort for that matter). I doubt I have the mental capacity for such things - its far easier to work with a blade or mace.

Tryan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins