IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Freyhand weapons - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Freyhand weapons
Elferrick
post Aug 22 2014, 10:33 AM
Post #21

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,270

I agree with jules. Viking store on the Web has shocking service but loved going to their shop in London. Top service.. Even a discount for cash (they had no change).

--------------------
Wayne
Institute.labby@Gmail.com

Vargo Radule D'Treal - Ancientfolk Wizard
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Sep 5 2014, 03:40 PM
Post #22

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Ryan @ Aug 21 2014, 01:05 PM) *
2 months on still waiting for Eldritch to contact me regarding a snapped sword (the replacement to another snapped sword)... Love their weapons but the service appears to be awful... Would love them to come back down soon so I can physically just resort to thrusting said broken item at them in person!!

Hi Ryan

Sorry, but I've had no email or Facebook message from you that I can see (although the emails could be down to the hard drive crash we had to deal with last month). Could you resend it to contact@eldritch.com and I'll sort it for you, unless I already have and the summer madness has completely scrambled my brain. Alternatively Simon will be at the caves tomorrow so you can sort it with him there.

Lynne
Eldritch

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Sep 5 2014, 03:48 PM
Post #23

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

Thanks Lynne,

Appreciate you getting back to me here - I am down tomorrow so I will speak to Simon then and take the article in question

I look forward to getting this sorted and buying more stuff from you guys as you genuinely are my preference for weapons

Cheers

Ryan

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:37 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins