Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 5th March
GJH
post Mar 1 2016, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,493

Is anyone else going? Or planning to? I think 3 people are booked on for morning, 4 for the afternoon.
If you are going, what is everyone else playing? I will most likely be using my St Michael Warrior Priest one last time, as costume+equipment for the character I had intended to start is most likely not going to arrive on time. (I do have permission to use him)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GJH
post Mar 3 2016, 06:01 PM
Post #2

Apprentice

Does this mean it's not going to happen? Is 3 people in the morning (1 a monster) enough to run it? There is five in the afternoon.

+Quote Post
MiaC
post Mar 6 2016, 07:08 PM
Post #3

Peon

Member No.: 3,965

QUOTE(GJH @ Mar 3 2016, 06:01 PM) *
Does this mean it's not going to happen? Is 3 people in the morning (1 a monster) enough to run it? There is five in the afternoon.

I can't go this time unfortunately, but dungeons can still run with only 3 people. I played one once, its hard but they can be played, just make sure everyone is going
double check with Duncan and ask your fellow players what there playing, as I said though they can be tough, you'll need one healer and one warrior, don't bother with
scouts or wizards.
Hope I Helped

Mia

+Quote Post
GJH
post Mar 6 2016, 09:08 PM
Post #4

Apprentice

QUOTE(MiaC @ Mar 6 2016, 07:08 PM) *
I can't go this time unfortunately, but dungeons can still run with only 3 people. I played one once, its hard but they can be played, just make sure everyone is going
double check with Duncan and ask your fellow players what there playing, as I said though they can be tough, you'll need one healer and one warrior, don't bother with
scouts or wizards.
Hope I Helped

Mia

The reply is appreciated- but the dungeon was yesterday smile.gif
Ironically we did end up with one healer (Warrior Priest) and one Warrior (Grey Knight). So I guess things turned out a lot better than they could have.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2017 - 10:44 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins