Reply to this topicStart new topic
> halloween thank you
hoolarules
post Oct 31 2015, 07:50 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,141

can i just say a huge thank you to everyone who helped make the dungeon today it was truly something new and exciting.

--------------------
Felix O'Rahilly
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gormaden
post Oct 31 2015, 08:09 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,327

Pleasure young buddy. Marcie had a great time and is itching to get back.

--------------------
Marcos
Lucien Hollowfall - Phoenix Warlock
Flint - Ratfolk "warrior"
Huskar - The KRAKAN
Boglo - Weapons Priest
Borin - Elder Fey Blue Mage

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post Nov 1 2015, 08:04 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 3,369

Hi Felix,

Thank you, I am very glad to hear that you thought it was new and exciting it was certainly our intention to do exactly that.

I would also like to thank all the players / monsters, I was impressed by the level of maturity shown in embracing a dungeon format that was different and I am glad it felt new and exciting.

It was a real team effort to get it to happen and work on the day, a huge thank you has to go to Laura for doing the often thankless task of setting especially as there was a lot to do in the morning! Laura also wrote several encounters including the very awesome death by strangulation warding (sorry Adam but that was a cool death). Laura's experience and flexibility helped it all work and the finale with all the priests coming back as an army of Zombies was Laura's idea and it added a very real claustrophobic effect to the end encounter!!

It goes without saying that Tim' haunting Death creature was fantastic at keeping you all moving and on your toes and another huge thanks goes to Tim. The Zombie brain (provided by Tim) was arguably one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen! - Tim's advice, support, direction, ideas and experience was and is vital to Young Players in general but especially for an event like this!

Thanks also to Marcos for helping Monster in the morning, it was great to have the extra help!

Also thank you to the player, who came up with using the Twisted Wizard Pumpkin and Giant Skull of Death as weapons - that was a genius idea!! (was it you Felix?)

Hopefully we can do another cool Halloween event like this next year if enough Young Players want to have another go at surviving the one night of horror at Pietro's House of Pain!!

Thanks to everyone who took part, it was a real team effort from everyone involved to make it work.

Thanks again

Richard

--------------------
Richard Eden (Real Life Human)
Rangar (THE Champion of Light) 6,250pts
General Arkus (Mystic) 1050pt - Big Hat
Baltar (Ggrutuck Warrior) 450pts of naughty
Warf (Ggrutuck Artificer) 100pt - Massive Horns
Twitch (Twilight Elf) 100pt - Twitchy and useless
Strike 100pts of I am not telling but no he is not an AP

+Quote Post
oboy
post Nov 9 2015, 07:03 PM
Post #4

Peon

Member No.: 4,062

Thanks guys it was great

--------------------
Plays
Furmad my warrior 375 points
Ionorin storgsteel my brown wizard 95 points
And a Thug

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 12:21 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins