IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Information - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Information
dnsmantra
post Aug 13 2012, 03:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 111

Friends,

I have been contacted by a Bradley Williams, a retired mittlesmith who I'm loosely aware of, and sent #2 to speak with him. It is my belief that a group of mercenaries under his hire encountered another group of mercenaries and individuals called the Fist of Hearts, who if not working for, were in the pay of the Lady Oblivion, via an individual called the Queen of Hearts and/or an assassin called Whispers of Ruin. I am informed that this Whispers of Ruin was the last surviving member of a group called the Conclave of Oblivion who were killed by mercenaries on the Isles of Eruldine around 15 months ago. He slew at least four of their number by all accounts and is exceptionally skilled with a blade, and able to appear as almost anything he chooses.

By all accounts this group had by some fashion acquired the 'support' of an Imperial Seer (via blackmail & possession), effected a coup over a legitimate Inquisitional organisation, the Order of the Purity of Glass & blackmailed several important nobles of the Hail family, while killing at least six other important figures. They have destroyed at least one fey throne and gathered the power within into a small marble fragment, akin I believe to the ones that have been encountered before (small remnants of the vessel of the Shattered God; outside those main pieces which are, baring the 13th piece from the realm of Oblivion, which Vanity is bound to, are safe). These fragments were small shards, I think perhaps too small to be a vessel or prison for a soul, but very much able to be empowered by the destruction of these thrones.

This is all somewhat concerning. I am rather short handed at the moment, but will attempt to send some people to investigate further, to see if there is anything more that can be gleaned.

Edgewalker
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:07 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins