IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Young player- Striking the elements mini Campaign - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Young player- Striking the elements mini Campaign, mini Campaign for 2017 - early info and request for opinions
LauraSB
post Nov 22 2016, 01:07 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,111

So I gave the option of doing a set of related games next year, and the over whelming vote was to continue my Amles series of games. So I have got a story ready to go (just need to actually write some dungeons) now so I will give out some early info.

It is currently imagined as 5 games.
It will be both a continuation of my previous plot but also a new series of games.
So new characters are great and if you want to play the same character is a related series of Games, now is the time.

I personally would love people to play the same Character throughout these, it means that a character can develop and I can set cooler things if I know character personalities, classes etc. Nothing like me setting an item no one wants or can use happy.gif

You don’t have to be Oriental, but know you will be in those lands (mostly lawful with a dislike of chaotic things, but that can be fun too), and you will be going to several different areas on Amlas throughout this, so you will get to see some Clan differences hopefully.

As it is starting next year I haven’t got dates yet, but I will likely be giving some preliminary ones soon, also If some of the Young player or there Guardians read this, I would like to know if you want 1 each month or every other kinda thing ( I will not be going weekly… ) and would people like the end one to be themeday styled (I wont be able to get those 15 year olds anymore, they are likely to be 16 at that point so normal monstering applies).

p.s.
I will probably be reffing a few last min random games as well as these, so YP ref organizers, dont panic about not seeing me/ escaping me wink.gif

--------------------
Laura

Known to occasionally play;

Xue Yanshi- crazy fairy Kensai with death wish
Ningyou Dansu - Crane Daimyo- Honoured One, Celestial Mind (Mystic plus)
Supai- Awakener
Serenity - Tainted Ramillion shard, Absent Blade (budoka/ warrior priest)
Esmerelda Dawbringer - Human Noble, Pure Priest
Lilith Darkthorn - Blauz, Assassin/Wizard
Bayushi Nanori - Amles Human, Warrior
Devana - Nightsoil, Silver Wizard
Opal - Dwarf, 'stone' Guardian (forest guardian)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LauraSB
post Dec 14 2016, 03:31 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,111

First 2 games are;

21/01/17

04/03/17

get booking

--------------------
Laura

Known to occasionally play;

Xue Yanshi- crazy fairy Kensai with death wish
Ningyou Dansu - Crane Daimyo- Honoured One, Celestial Mind (Mystic plus)
Supai- Awakener
Serenity - Tainted Ramillion shard, Absent Blade (budoka/ warrior priest)
Esmerelda Dawbringer - Human Noble, Pure Priest
Lilith Darkthorn - Blauz, Assassin/Wizard
Bayushi Nanori - Amles Human, Warrior
Devana - Nightsoil, Silver Wizard
Opal - Dwarf, 'stone' Guardian (forest guardian)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:28 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins