Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What happened in Death Trap Dungeon?!
Will
post Jan 6 2015, 12:57 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

I congratulate the brave and bold adventurers who defeated 'DeathTrap Dungeon'. Led by General Ossivus (retired), who restored a fallen Legionaire to life (who is now back with his Held), they chose to fight orcs, negotiated with trolls, disarmed traps, solved puzzles, fought a lava golem, poisoned a flesh golem, were harassed by a game of chess and hot-footed it through a magical room. The Ghost of Dinheim was freed, then threatened, then bound. Slushy the Snowman defeated an Abishai and bound it's rift to the Green Dragon. A strange and hissing Crol found greed was his downfall as he was slaughtered by my favourite part of the Dungeon - a Beholder! Of course, as a wizard he would have escaped more easily if it weren't for the many valuable metal plates he insisted on carrying. I hope they will enjoy the many trinkets and treasures they found, as much as I will enjoy watching the next group of adventurers attempting to Escape from DeathTrap Dungeon! This has certainly furthered the Quest for the Sword of Justice!

The Master of Dunshelm

--------------------
It's not Hardcore... it's Willcore!
Stats make me hard
Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!
Will Power... lowering the tone
QUOTE("Brave Sir Robin")
thanks to will for being both the foundation and leader for all we do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 12:02 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins