IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Obituary for Seterusanac - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Obituary for Seterusanac, Obituary
Sarah
post Aug 8 2017, 05:49 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

All,

It is my sad duty to pass on several obituaries, and here is the first.

In defence of Primus and its people.
Seterusanac – Al-Macsar Court – High Mage
Seterusanac was a silver Dragon of great knowledge who took on a heavy burden, which he had to bear with even his friends mistrusting him, accusing him. The mistrust of his nature during these times caused others to act swiftly, thinking they had all the information necessary to condemn him. This was not though necessarily their fault the very nature of the threat caused such distrust and anger. Yet Seterusanac refused to let this deter him, in his wish to save the world he came back and explained as much as he was able, and slowly people there began to realise that their perception of events was an assumed one and incorrect. The Burden that Seterusanac carried was not the simple Burden a warrior carries but far greater. This silver Dragon gave everything for the World as we know it today, I have nothing but the utmost respect and sadness at his passing. He will be remembered in the Hall of heroes in Al-Macsar forever.
One of the Lights that kept me from the Darkness is now snuffed out, as if it was never there.
I have lost a great friend and Ally that will never ever return, there is great turmoil in my heart since these events played out.

Gerehax

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 27k
Tweegle - Jade crusader of Michael 15k (not a thief or a liar)
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 13k
Tetsu Ko - Chieftain raging bear tribe 9k
Lantolas - Paladin of frozen tiger tribe 2k
Ganbaru - Kensai of Chisana Nezumi clan 1.5k
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:42 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins