IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Order of Stars 3-day - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Order of Stars 3-day, Notes from the ref
abyatt
post Mar 3 2008, 10:56 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Hi all,

Just thought I would create a post here for the 3-day in April so I can use it to post information for the whole party. I'll pin it so its at the top of the posts and will remove it after the event.

Players and Monsters
We currently have space for two more players, but I'm pleased to say the reffing and monster crew is full.
If you are playing a character that has not played on any of the previous order of stars adventures reffed by me then please send me a PM saying which character you are intending to play and give me a brief breakdown of abilities etc.

Start times etc
I would like for players and monsters to aim to arrive on site around 10am.
I will need to go through battleboards and points apps for everyone before time in, so please make sure you have all of the points apps for abilities you want to use on the event. I'll also be checking for potion/scroll/item phys reps.

I'm aiming for time in to be around noon on Friday, and time out will be sometime early afternoon on Sunday
There will be no time-out between these times (i.e. time in will run through the night)

Generally battleboarding will be done on a rolling basis throughout the event, although there might be a few occasions where we might need a long battleboarding session which will be done in time faf. I'll make that clear when that is the case.

Sleeping arrangements
Players will be sleeping in the main building at Harmer Green, and exactly where they sleep is up to them. The building does include very basic floor bedding, but sleeping bags/pillows etc are recommended.
Monsters will be camping away from the main complex. I know we have a number of monsters with tents, but if any of the booked monsters don't have access to a tent/camping equipment then please let me know in advance.

Eating arrangements
Players need to provide their own food for the event.
The players should plan for the two evening meals (Friday night and Saturday night) to be a cooked hot meal of some kind, and should include sufficient for the players, monsters and refs. The event has been written to allow for both evening meals to be enjoyed in-character by players and monsters together (so no need for meal shifts etc). This allows for a little “down-time” for people to relax a little and also ensures that everyone has a chance to get fed
Monsters will have food provided for breakfast, snacks and lunch.

Travel Arrangements
I will be planning to be at the caves on the Friday morning and will leave from there at approximately 9am. I don't think I will have any room in the car for passengers given that we'll be carrying the props/monster kit etc. It may be an idea to use the caves car park for those looking for a lift or providing transport. We'll look to put a map to the site up on the website before the event.

Modern Conveniences
Light switches in the buildings are not to be used, so bring a few candles etc if you want the buildings lit. Watches should not be carried (although if you have the “tell time” ability then please carry a watch to use when you use the ability). Mobile phones are also not to be used – if you are “on-call” or need to have access to your mobile/blackberry for work reasons then let me know ahead of time.

Power and Innates
Daily innates are “refreshed” overnight providing you have had at least 4 hours of undisturbed rest/sleep. Spirits/Mana etc are also returned at the same time

Non-Standards
Non-standards will be posted here a few days before the event, and will also be handed out to everyone while going through the battleboards at the start of the day.

Clear-up
At the end of the event all players and monsters will be required to help with clearing and cleaning the site. Leaving the site the way we found it is key to use being able to continue using that site in the future. Points will not be awarded until the site is at least mostly cleared. If anyone believes that they will need to leave the site early and therefore won’t be able to help everyone else with clearing the site should let me know before the start of the adventure.

I’m hoping that everyone has a great time on the adventure. The monster crew are all keen and looking forward to the event, and I look forward to a challenging but good-humored fun time for all involved.

See you there.
Andy

--------------------
Damn I love muggles
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:38 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins