Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

entry Feb 7 2022, 12:55 PM
What a remarkable few weeks it has been since returning from our trip to Three Roads Winding; after much initial excitement at the Cathedral on our return Harpell and I resolved to withdraw from Alguz with the tile in which Arala'thaelan is imprisoned. We took this decision following a remarkable upswell in fecundity in Alguz; clearly her power of renewal was seeping out and we wished to be away from the populace should the Crone or her tile come to find her sister.

Having now been up in the hills for some time with just Harpell for company I would normally be exhausted but it is clear that Arala'thaelan's inexhaustible power of Renewal has kept me going. She and I have spoken at length (often without the Illuminators whom Harpell wishes to record her every word) and it is clear that she is a remarkable woman and clearly in some way tied to our own Aspect of Renewal. I am convinced that our task must be to release her and the innocents who are trapped in the tile with her. I know not what will be required to achieve her release but have been sending her some of my power so she may explore how she might escape if we cannot release her. I am fortunate that Harpell is too busy being rude to Yorso to notice.

I have it seems persuaded Harpell (who has taken charge for the time being as Aven is too engaged with matters on a higher level) that our next move must be to track down the Archivist who should be able to shed light on Arala'thaelan and how she may be released. I suspect we may need to return to Schottenheim to release the smith trapped there to seek his aid in that task but we shall see.

In the meantime I shall organise a field trip for some of the junior members of the faith so that Harpell does not think I have become obsessed with Arala'thaelan's release

« Next Oldest · Grisgriel's secret diary · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS