IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Next campaign date and other bits - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Next campaign date and other bits
Netheril
post Jan 16 2017, 10:46 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

Just a quick headsup, RL in February is looking ridiculously busy for me. As such have pencilled in the only weekend date I have free to ref the next part of the campaign. Will be Feb 25th, shame it has to clash with the popular Starfall campaign again, but no other choice for me! So have emailed Duncan and this should be up for booking soonish.

Also a few other bits of ooc info on my plans for the campaign. As said from the beginning I plan to run at least one a month for at least a couple of years.

I expect the first instalment of the Stonehaven story to be concluded in Feb, March at the latest depending on player choices. It may be revisited later in the year again dependent on what happens. The Feb and March dungeons will be max 1500s.

Then I will be kicking off another part to the campaign. This will be more multi level, with some one off dungeons but also a new ongoing storyline. Aimed at anything from max 1.5 and 3ks to a single one off max 10k or no max that I need to do as part of the story. I may run some of these on Thursdays depending on how they are doing for player numbers, and if I do threshold may be higher, will depend what level people want. But will alternate with weekend dates too.

Anyone interested in joining in, still 5 spaces I think for the next instalment in a couple of weeks, Jan 28th. The brief, and quite a bit of info about the campaign all available on this sub forum.

And could do with another monster or two for the 28th, especially if either of my brilliant monsters from the first one are available!? smile.gif

Cheers,

Sean
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 19 2017, 03:35 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Just another little thing, as been asked about this today.

I very much plan on running some bits of this campaign in "time out". And not just for comm'ing characters. If people have things they want to look into that are "small scale" then they can just send me a pm or email and I will reply with what can and cant be found out or accomplished.

I absolutely don't mind being asked something, and will say if it is something that is too big and needs to be dealt with by booking an adventure. But otherwise be happy to let you know what you find out.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 30 2017, 09:58 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

QUOTE(Netheril @ Jan 19 2017, 03:35 PM) *
Just another little thing, as been asked about this today.

I very much plan on running some bits of this campaign in "time out". And not just for comm'ing characters. If people have things they want to look into that are "small scale" then they can just send me a pm or email and I will reply with what can and cant be found out or accomplished.

I absolutely don't mind being asked something, and will say if it is something that is too big and needs to be dealt with by booking an adventure. But otherwise be happy to let you know what you find out.

Cheers,

Sean

So just to confirm next part is now up for bookings. February 25th. Know a few more people planning to attend, so hopefully be at least 6-8 players this time. Even though looks like another busy day for the caves with at least 3 adventures all very likely to go ahead with decent numbers. smile.gif

Anyway, as per the above, there are now quite a few plot threads that people may have picked up on and want to follow. Anyway wanting to investigate anything in time out need only send me an email or pm me. Doesn't have to be comms, can just be going and talking to people, looking into things. I will tell you if trying to achieve too much.

You have two weeks from today to look into anything. This applies to anyone doing the next instalment, regardless of how much of the campaign you've done to date. As Ben said, while there is definitely an underlying story slowly developing, each adventure is also stand alone and you can catch up with things pretty quickly.

Please let me know if there is anything you want to achieve from the next dungeon. If I don't hear any goals by then, I will just start writing the next one based on what has happened so far. And I will be writing for an average of 1k, the max is 1.5k but I know there will be a fair spread.

Cheers,

Sean

+Quote Post
whiteknight
post Jan 30 2017, 10:50 AM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,472

QUOTE(Netheril @ Jan 30 2017, 09:58 AM) *
So just to confirm next part is now up for bookings. February 25th. Know a few more people planning to attend, so hopefully be at least 6-8 players this time. Even though looks like another busy day for the caves with at least 3 adventures all very likely to go ahead with decent numbers. smile.gif

Anyway, as per the above, there are now quite a few plot threads that people may have picked up on and want to follow. Anyway wanting to investigate anything in time out need only send me an email or pm me. Doesn't have to be comms, can just be going and talking to people, looking into things. I will tell you if trying to achieve too much.

You have two weeks from today to look into anything. This applies to anyone doing the next instalment, regardless of how much of the campaign you've done to date. As Ben said, while there is definitely an underlying story slowly developing, each adventure is also stand alone and you can catch up with things pretty quickly.

Please let me know if there is anything you want to achieve from the next dungeon. If I don't hear any goals by then, I will just start writing the next one based on what has happened so far. And I will be writing for an average of 1k, the max is 1.5k but I know there will be a fair spread.

Cheers,

Sean

Sean,

I am planning to play new character - will be 325 points with MP's added. Scout. Not tough.

Looking forward to it.

Rich

--------------------
Sh*t - Son of Git, Squire of the Order of Dragons - 8K
Fitz Blizzard - Winter Elf Scout - 900 points

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:14 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins