IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Unarmed battle master - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Unarmed battle master, Ok it's a way off but even so...
GNW
post Dec 2 2015, 03:56 PM
Post #21

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,146

Taking BBB's point about its the only time we are allowed to hit people without padded weapons I tried looking at alternatives. To cut a long story short you don't every want to type "foam rubber fists" into google it will takes you places you dont want to go!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Benson
post Dec 2 2015, 09:31 PM
Post #22

Hero

Member No.: 431

I'm a +1 for hating unarmed as a player and a monster, sorry Bruce for sticking this comment on you app thread but I cant be assed to start a new 1 :0)

An occasional slap of the hand when you loose your weapon from a shatter or disarm or a freeze is fine, fighting someone all day is rubbish I may be proven wrong! That's just my humble experience though.

R

+Quote Post
LauraSB
post Dec 2 2015, 09:49 PM
Post #23

Mercenary

Member No.: 1,111

For once I would Like to join in here.

UAC is a really difficult thing to do, you lose reach, and when most of the players/monsters against you are taller than you than the best of times it makes it really difficult to do, so have fast blow is the main bonus of this. Actually getting into someone's weapon arc has rarely stopped my from being hit, so I mostly went for back attacks when skirmishing. I tried this style out as I figured people hit me on the back all the time even with a sword and shield character so I might as well get more than two blows in anyway.
I have done martial arts whilst as uni and it was Wing tsun, so Chain punching is what I learnt, and believe it or not I did do 'longer' blows as my monk than what I did for real punching, also other than the odd stay face shot I had very few complaints about my blows being pulled for a 9-day.

Points app wise, I basically focused on defence as my monk, but things like stunning blows and knock down are great idea to focus on, not big damage unless you want to have the proper build up dragon ball z time... which would be funny, but I dont know lee's feeling on that lol.

--------------------
Laura

Known to occasionally play;

Xue Yanshi- crazy fairy Kensai with death wish
Ningyou Dansu - Crane Daimyo- Honoured One, Celestial Mind (Mystic plus)
Supai- Awakener
Serenity - Tainted Ramillion shard, Absent Blade (budoka/ warrior priest)
Esmerelda Dawbringer - Human Noble, Pure Priest
Lilith Darkthorn - Blauz, Assassin/Wizard
Bayushi Nanori - Amles Human, Warrior
Devana - Nightsoil, Silver Wizard
Opal - Dwarf, 'stone' Guardian (forest guardian)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:31 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins