IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Saturday - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Saturday
sonof
post Feb 13 2018, 03:57 PM
Post #1

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Hello,

Some bits:

We have the Tavern - It is Mordreds Rest to start with. Feel free to go and roleplay. Time in will be 10.30.
There is the option for IC lunch, but it will be no med/anything just roleplay and working stuff out.
If you are a Kallah of the rest and taking "No city benefits" option please let me know in the morning.
Radiated stuff works on both parties, and they both count for stuff etc. I've over statted accounting for this smile.gif

Please let me know if you are a member of the Tryst/Demon touched of the Imbiu/similar in the morning so I don't miss it.

If you have pre-dungeon lucky ideas feel free to email or PM me. Normal comms won't reveal anything useful (getting no answer) unless you have something left field. If you do feel free to email me to try it.

I'll add more Non-standards below Thursday evening hopefully.

Lee

Mittlenacht Strength and Dex Drains - Cold Magic/Neutral spirit. Cannot take you below 0 last till you are out of the nacht.
Lost Damage - It is all power bases, only broad 1/2 effects apply (So if you are in mana form you could use 1/2 effect magic, but not 1/2 effect a colour). It cannot be healed until you leave the "lost paths" unless you are immune to forget.
Fade - A dying effect that causes you to lose a level of resistance. The levels return 15 minutes after you have left the lost place. It cannot take you below 1st level unless you have 0% (or no) res chance. If this happens left me know.
If you apply immunity to dying effects then when the 5 minutes is up you regain all your levels.
Death It is a slayers blow weapon blow, from a divine source, that kills you. Justice of the Kings applies.
Excommunication You are instantly excommunicated. The high priest can counter it as it happens, or remove it at any point. The High is immune. You cannot act of faith it, and you'll see why. It will be faith specific not broad faith (EG Excommunication Mortai).

Catalyst as cause disease but if you are already diseased it moves it on 5 minutes. It will normally be a spiritual undead touch effect.

insight of hell is a magical, spiritual, and physical informational effect. It is like know foe except the mastery goes above max damage (monsters won't call this) and they also become immune to your weapons blows. It is a 22 mana mantic spell (demonic/sorcorial).

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
duncanmatthias
post Feb 13 2018, 04:34 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

Question, can I counter excommunication as high priest as it happens on a michealean such that dedicated power doesn't trigger?

D

+Quote Post
sonof
post Feb 13 2018, 04:40 PM
Post #3

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Yep you can, but if you miss it and counter it later they still die just you can then res them.

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:34 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins