IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Brief (part 2) for the max 1000 in May - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brief (part 2) for the max 1000 in May
DavidFisher
post May 18 2009, 05:42 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

My friends

The trip to Ishma was uneventful and myself, Jimmy 3 Fingers and Duncan Green have now started our fact finding mission. We have already found out that Edwin is indeed here and making a great nuisance of himself. From breaking open old tombs and crypts to raiding small villages and kidnapping locals.

A local baron or nobleman called Ali-zanath the Blue has asked to meet me just outside Ghalabhad. He says he is much plagued by Edwin and wishes to help us defeat him. His lands are some 3 miles west of the city centering on the Oasis of the Setting Sun. We intend staying with this Ali-zanath until you arrive. Duncan has been having strange dreams, he says they are portents but I can not see what relivance they hold. He says we are starting in the middle and although we began at the start, this was not early enough, we need to go back further... He also says The Church has drawn powerful eyes upon it, good or bad he can not say. Forces that have not been seen for many years, I fear you may have awoken sleeping enemies!

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all again soon and I apologise for the threatrics or if I seem melodramatic

Sir Henry Outfin
Noble of the Blood
Paladin of Saint Michael
Ex-Sergeant of the Alguz City Watch
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethuil
post May 20 2009, 10:07 PM
Post #2

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

Sir,

In my experience melodrama, though irritating, can often be an astute warning of future dangers. A day's adventuring with the Keeper of the Tales will teach you this succintly.

Thank you once more for all the service you have done and continue to do for the Church, and for the update.

Enjoy your stay with Ali-zanath; the people of Ishma are hospitable and welcoming (if you do not look to them like an Athfanal) and I understand the food is very good. Not to mention there is a great deal to be learned from them (if they are not under the impression that you are an Athfanal), and they are a strong people when it comes to combat, so you will be quite safe (since you are not an Athfanal).

Ah.

Father is telling me that perhaps I had best let the past be the past, now.

I will see everyone on Starsday...

Eliane

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
DanM
post May 21 2009, 06:15 AM
Post #3

Post Police

Member No.: 38

QUOTE(ethuil @ May 20 2009, 11:07 PM) *
In my experience melodrama, though irritating, can often be an astute warning of future dangers. A day's adventuring with the Keeper of the Tales will teach you this succintly.

Its not melodrama, its story telling my dear

All your lives are little stories and thats wonderful

The Keeper of the Tales
King of Wizards
Dean of the Arcanum
Chair of the Enclave

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post May 21 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 98

The Keeper...huh... sounds abit like a slave trader name to me...

Fred.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:42 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins