IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Guild Special Urgently needed....... - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Guild Special Urgently needed.......
post Aug 29 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hello all,

I have recently been looking at the guild directory and it would seem that when the next guild directory is published the following druid guilds will lose their top tiers - Cycle of Life, Natural Power. Natural Trust - If we aren't quick about it like in the next three months all the mentioned guilds will be down to their basic tiers, after that guys we run the risk of losing that all important evocation - "Breeze" - along with other fab stuff. So my proposal is that I will gather dates from all that wish to participate in guild specials and arrange dungeons for when people are free - I wil aim to cover all guilds and hopefully we will be able to gain enough points so that we can regain our top tiers and time to spare for extensions - If possible it would be great if people could support the cause and add to the guild boards this counts as one themed dungeon but it does have to be kept neat tidy and up to date - any old rubbish at this point would be aceptable!!

Please get in touch ASAP......

Jo.xxxxx
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:49 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins