IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Things for this Bank Holiday Weekend - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Things for this Bank Holiday Weekend, Cancellations, Confirmations & Themeday Info
Rachael B
post May 30 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

A few things for this weekend.. seeing as Jo is a little ‘indisposed’ at the moment!!

SATURDAY 2nd JUNE

Young Players. Sorry.. but this weeks YP dungeon will be cancelled - With only 2 booked players for AM & PM, no monsters and no Ref I’m afraid it’s just not viable.
J6 Overland – going ahead as booked!

The caves will be closed for the day, only opening until approx. 10:30 for the overland kit collection and payment.

SUNDAY 3rd JUNE

J10 Overland – Currently there are no booked players, Ref, A-ref or crew. This event has now been cancelled.
J6 Overland – Currently only has a booked Referee & A-Ref. Could do with monsters (Players - please bear in mind the new booking procedures re-monsters)
Caves Max250 – This dungeon requires monsters or at least an a-ref to be able to run properly!!..

MONDAY 4th JUNE – Themeday

Current player situation as per the website
Players – booked (in no particular order ;o) )
    Event is now full.
  1. Will Hudson
  2. Marc Cox
  3. Keyth Brooks
  4. Sami Cox
  5. Mark Radford
  6. Giles Anderson
  7. Ed Insley
  8. Carlo Spagnuolo
  9. Brett Nainggolan
  10. Martin Witts
  11. Jack Cotter
  12. Daver Waters
  13. Richard Craig
  14. Elaine Jee
  15. Ryan Kelly.. ;o)
  16. Ed Halligan
  17. Leo Sampson
  18. Andrew Cooper
  19. Matt Jenkins
  20. Neil Waterson
  21. Rosie Mott
  22. James Isteed
Monsters – 8 booked
  1. Alan Godfrey
  2. Sally Edmans
  3. Chris Musselwhite
  4. Stuart Easton
  5. Will Power
  6. Matt Butler
  7. Rob Benson
  8. Jasper Maclean
Refs & Master Ref booked

We have enough crew booked to cover up to an additional 8 to possibly 10 players but need to know by 8pm Friday. If you would like one of these places please EMAIL bookings ( bookings@labyrinthe.co.uk) At this late instance there is no need for a form as your email will be used as such, so please make sure you are aware of the new booking rules.

The first 8 (so total of 22 players) that we receive will be added via admin to the online bookings and will receive a return email from me confirming that you are booked. If you don’t receive a reply confirming then I’m afraid you were too late

Rach
x

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:31 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins