IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Two children requiring assistance in Deci - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two children requiring assistance in Deci
bendy
post Jan 19 2017, 11:47 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,749

OOC - A large troll wanders up to your nearest temple to the Brandin Mountains and asks the following (which admittedly might be rather confusing for the poor person he was talking to)

Forgive my intrusion but as a result of ritual performed by powers unknown there are now two children, Karolina and Mirillian Ruthwaite aged 9 and 11 who find themselves without a father.

To compound their misery they are now to be found within the illegal slave markets of Deci.

I am currently many leagues from Deci and given my presence is none to subtle at times which may lead the poor things to believe they are my next meal I would be most grateful if one of your kind would assist these children as no cub should be alone.

I am of course willing to offer such financial assistance as I can.

Groll
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jan 19 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #2

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

There are many orphans in Deci - whenever I find them, I lock them up in the orphanage. It can provide shelter to two more, I'm sure. I'm unaware of any slave markets in the city, however. If you could provide some more information about where these markets are held, I'll organise some people to smash the slavers' heads in.

Trading in slaves is, as I'm sure all know, proscribed within the Empire. It is in direct contravention of the Great Freedom by which we live.

'Rus
Magistrate and Prior of Deci

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
bendy
post Jan 19 2017, 04:11 PM
Post #3

Militiaman

QUOTE(Jasper @ Jan 19 2017, 01:52 PM) *
There are many orphans in Deci - whenever I find them, I lock them up in the orphanage. It can provide shelter to two more, I'm sure. I'm unaware of any slave markets in the city, however. If you could provide some more information about where these markets are held, I'll organise some people to smash the slavers' heads in.

Trading in slaves is, as I'm sure all know, proscribed within the Empire. It is in direct contravention of the Great Freedom by which we live.
'Rus
Magistrate and Prior of Deci

Thank you 'Rus.

Sadly my foresight is not as it once was but should you wish to deal with them I believe the slavers shall be in the only warehouse on sunnyside street in deci on 28th of this month. It is then that they will try to sell these children.

[OOC if you want to do anything about them Sean C is the man to contact smile.gif before I mess up his campaign anymore! Also only saying the above on the presumption that the bad guys don't read forums and to save tedious PM'ing smile.gif

+Quote Post
Will
post Jan 19 2017, 07:19 PM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 158

It looks as though Rus is on this, but please let me known if I can be of any help.

Tirama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
bendy
post Jan 19 2017, 07:55 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

QUOTE(Will @ Jan 19 2017, 07:19 PM) *
It looks as though Rus is on this, but please let me known if I can be of any help.

Tirama

My thanks Tirama

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Jan 30 2017, 03:54 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,516

((sorry for posting on Shaehan forum, but as this started here seemed the most sensible place to conclude it!))

Magistrate ‘Rus led a squad of guards in a successful raid on a warehouse on Sunnyside Street in Deci two days ago. They interrupted a slave auction that had just begun, and after a few judicial blows were landed the auctioneers swiftly realised they were outmatched and bolted for any available exits. Unfortunately for them, the building was surrounded and with minimal fuss, those responsible for this blatant breach of the Great Freedom were bound and gagged and dragged off to face Deci justice.

A dozen or so criminals were taken into custody, both sellers and buyers, whilst about twenty captives were freed, a sorry bunch comprising mostly the dregs of the city, people who would not be missed and indeed most would seem to have little value as slaves, being crippled or mentally unsound. Though there was a small handful of exceptions that were more sound of body and mind, including two young girls with tearstained faces, who seem utterly overcome by their recent ordeals.

Only one man was seen to escape, a skinny fellow in dirty and torn robes activated some sort of crystal and seemingly vanished into the shadows as soon as the raid began. He had stood amongst the buyers, and ‘Rus was seen to be asking questions, quite forcefully, about this man before the rest of the culprits were dragged away.

‘Rus was true to his word, and the two young girls, Karolina and Marillian Ruthwaite, were delivered to the Deci orphanage that evening. And a messenger was sent from Deci the next morning, travelling to the village of Stonehaven in the foothills of the Brandins. The messenger carried a comprehensive report with all he had found out, from ‘Rus to the mercenary who had brought him the information about the auction.

+Quote Post
bendy
post Jan 30 2017, 04:29 PM
Post #7

Militiaman

Thank you 'Rus

Groll

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:07 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins