IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Church stores - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Church stores, Are there any?
DavidFisher
post Apr 6 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

So I'm off on a quest. Are there any church stores I can dip into? I have asked the Creator Church as well, just in case.
Ardent

OOC: I am playing the May 3 day and wonder if there is any help about?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
miles
post Apr 7 2010, 01:15 AM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 142

Ardent,

i have scrolls and some cash you can have, i will meet you at the temple.

Anarchus

OOC when do you need it for?

--------------------
The game is not always about balance

Apply rule 7 and don't overthink it.

+Quote Post
post Apr 7 2010, 08:08 AM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

I've got some holy water and some Mystic honey. I can make some mercenary strength healing potions if you need them.

Might need a bit of cash to cover costs.

Adrienne

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Apr 7 2010, 08:47 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 52

Master Baker,

Unfortunately I find most of the current wealth I possess tied up in goods not suited to the work of mercenaries and supporting the people in my care.

We have over the past year parted with the majority of my available Grulls funding and supporting mercenary activities within the Sellaville area and have little I can offer to assist you Ardent.

I shall have Matrin Tan attend the Great Temple Fortress with me and we shall undertake our devotions together and seek to have the Abbey Scribes empower Michaels Blessings to carry with you. You are of course welcome to attend the services held there upon my Estates whenever you find yourself within the territories of Sellaville.

Amorphus.

OOC: Cash is almost non existent but likely have one or two scrolls I can gift you, similarly willing to make should you have funds.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Apr 7 2010, 11:26 AM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 446

All

My thanks for your kind offers. I have some grulls and will be visiting the cities on the 17th day of this month, if you are available.

Ardent Baker

OOC: I am down the caves on the 17th April if you have characetrs that can undertake makes. I have some grulls so happy to pay for scrolls. The mystic honey sounds good as would some anti-venoms

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:43 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins