IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Destruction of a demon in Eartholme... - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Destruction of a demon in Eartholme..., OOC: Stag Do Result...
Edd
post Sep 21 2015, 12:25 PM
Post #1

Heldsman

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 80

Greetings all,

A group of my fellows and I managed to stop a demon who was being summoned in the Underearth, a mining colony near Eartholme yesterday. Various rites and rituals of power were disrupted, and the land itself has been returned to its normal state. There was a corruption of fire and earth that we resolved, though the priest who was doing all this remains at large...

We never got a name, and he remained purley spiritual throughout our encounters. In the end, we had to leave the area that was collapsing after we had sufficiently weakened and defeated the demon he had summoned. I am heard him call an abashi into himself and flee the cave system we were in.

I would ask all my brother guild members if anyone can divine about this man and if we could put a stop to him...

Warm regards,

Autumn's Wind,
Grey Mage.

OOC: As I planned all my friends characters with them in advance for my stag, we ended up asking Will to make this a Natural Power guild special, as many of us were members. Was a great day, and has hopefully helped the guild out a little!

--------------------
edd@labyrinthe.co.uk
Known to play: Mahō No Fukurō, Gavalar Earthsunder, Alecto Pentangle, Ishan bin Akir, Basil the Great Rat Detective
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:05 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins