IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
This Starsday - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Starsday
OxMatt
post Feb 4 2012, 10:28 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 48

Dear all,

A brief missive about this Starsday. I trust Bradley and whomever else may have retained the documentation we received will be able to give more detail.

We assembled in Gothiel, and were promptly hired to find and deal with some of the pine warriors in a nearby forest. This we did, but not before receiving a letter from Kenobi Winterhaven, detailing two prophecies which they had recently uncovered about the Church. The first, about the Battle in the Void, was verifiable as it came true in the past. The second is about a 'Starmetal throne' and the possible strife or good it might cause in the world.

We fought some pine warriors, who also sometimes returned as creatures of undeath if slain with fire. Unfortunately Light-of-the-Void discovered this firsthand, and was slain. We pushed on, and I then learnt anew that *I should not be allowed to scout*. I set off a series of traps, which slew me and, I'm afraid to say, slew Light of the Void once more with the power they threw outwards. We then pushed on once more, to find an old shrine to the Lady, whose guardian angels had been dominated by the Slaugh. We dealt with the corrupted altar there and the angels, and moved on through a subtle trap involving darkness, light, a tunnel and general unpleasantness. Here, Bradley was slain attempting to deal with the trap. Emerging from there, we fought some more Slaugh and many potent shades - finishing with some very skilled Slaugh wizards who annihilated Horace's body.

Some of us managed to travel to Gothiel to fetch a friendly wizard named Tobias, who agreed to reform Horace's body. Entirely unexpectedly, he died through doing so, as if the spell had destroyed his life essence. We are not clear why this happened, but it was not his fault, it was something strange about 'the world'. We moved on and after fetching some ritual keys, unlocked a very potent ritual chamber of the faith, which contained some information on scrolls about the 'Starthrone'. I will leave it to Bradley to transcribe this information, so that I do not confuse things with my half-recollections.

Ignatius
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Feb 5 2012, 09:05 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Feb 4 2012, 10:28 PM) *
Dear all,

A brief missive about this Starsday. I trust Bradley and whomever else may have retained the documentation we received will be able to give more detail.

We assembled in Gothiel, and were promptly hired to find and deal with some of the pine warriors in a nearby forest. This we did, but not before receiving a letter from Kenobi Winterhaven, detailing two prophecies which they had recently uncovered about the Church. The first, about the Battle in the Void, was verifiable as it came true in the past. The second is about a 'Starmetal throne' and the possible strife or good it might cause in the world.

We fought some pine warriors, who also sometimes returned as creatures of undeath if slain with fire. Unfortunately Light-of-the-Void discovered this firsthand, and was slain. We pushed on, and I then learnt anew that *I should not be allowed to scout*. I set off a series of traps, which slew me and, I'm afraid to say, slew Light of the Void once more with the power they threw outwards. We then pushed on once more, to find an old shrine to the Lady, whose guardian angels had been dominated by the Slaugh. We dealt with the corrupted altar there and the angels, and moved on through a subtle trap involving darkness, light, a tunnel and general unpleasantness. Here, Bradley was slain attempting to deal with the trap. Emerging from there, we fought some more Slaugh and many potent shades - finishing with some very skilled Slaugh wizards who annihilated Horace's body.

Some of us managed to travel to Gothiel to fetch a friendly wizard named Tobias, who agreed to reform Horace's body. Entirely unexpectedly, he died through doing so, as if the spell had destroyed his life essence. We are not clear why this happened, but it was not his fault, it was something strange about 'the world'. We moved on and after fetching some ritual keys, unlocked a very potent ritual chamber of the faith, which contained some information on scrolls about the 'Starthrone'. I will leave it to Bradley to transcribe this information, so that I do not confuse things with my half-recollections.

Ignatius

Yeah to confirm I have the paperwork, I'm not keepin anything secret but after travelling with the Church of Mortai today, and 2 days of fighting I'm a bit battered.

I'll write up all the notes as soon as I've recovered proper.

In Starlight,

Bradley

+Quote Post
Christine
post Feb 5 2012, 09:08 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 110

Was Tobias restored to life? If not I can try. I'm sorry lots of you died.

Falorn

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Feb 5 2012, 09:09 PM
Post #4

Hero

Member No.: 48

He did not have vitae. I sent him on the Mandos as best I could, and gave my share of the money to his family.

Ignatius

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:58 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins