Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Weekly Update, 25th & 26th February
RichFromant
post Feb 20 2017, 08:56 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

It’s another weekend looking like a busy Saturday and a quiet Sunday. More crew needed both days however, along with players as well.

Saturday
New Player pre-8th, we have 5 new players wanting to come and try out the system so we are keen to make sure they have a good day. We currently need a ref and some crew to make this run, plus a couple of experienced players to help them out on the dungeon. Chat to Will P if you keen to be involved. A new player dungeon can be provided if someone is able to ref but not got time to write it.

Starfall Max 750 Campaign – Part 2. Being reffed by Gordon and Claudia, has 11 players for the next instalment of this fun and in depth campaign, see the forums for the mini novel of events so far! Currently only has 1 monster so could do with a couple more to help out.

“It’s About Time” Max 1500, another instalment of Sean’s campaign that crosses many levels and worlds. Details are in the campaign forum if you want to get up to speed. Currently has 8 players, an a-ref and 2 monsters, so is looking good at the moment.

Open Max 3.5k, currently has 9 players and a monster. So needs some crew to make this run, a ref being the main one. There is rumours that Isteed offered to ref it but I am just trying to confirm if this is true, or just a pub yes that then regret in the cold light of Monday morning smile.gif Will keep you all updated.

Sunday
So, currently there only thinking looking likely to run, and with people keen to make it run, are a max 750. It currently has 4 players, and will have the caves to itself. It just needs a ref and some crew to make it run. Again, a suitable dungeon can be provided if someone is free to ref but not write, please get booking on or get in touch. Has some of Saturdays refs and crew already booked to play so would be nice if people could return the favour to them.

Further Ahead
The first overland of the year is on the 19th March at Buckmore Park. Is a lead up for the Amles 3-day. It currently needs some crew to confirm the site booking and ensure that it runs. If you are free that day please do book to crew and come see the new site. Is only a 20 minute drive from the caves, just off the M2.

Next Tuesday club is on the 28th Feb, and currently only has 2 people booked to play, definitely needs more! Giles should be booking on to ref it shortly, and I am sure he has realised it falls on pancake day, so who knows what fun he has in store for this event!

Rumours and Gossip
Thanks to everyone who parked in the top carpark this weekend, please keep it up.

Eagle eyed or peckish people would have noticed that there are lots of snacks and drinks behind the desk that Will is keeping stocked up. Plenty to treat yourself to at the weekend, or put your requests to him if there is a particular favourite you would like to see on sale down there.

And on a personal note, thanks to all those who looked after and checked up on me Saturday at the caves when I was ill. Lots of tests at the hospital (while still in hero pants and IC shirt!) later and they no idea what it was, but am feeling lot better now smile.gif

--------------------
Rich

For extended length bookings and queries please use fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
RichFromant   Weekly Update   Feb 20 2017, 08:56 AM
Will   I have received an empashioned plea for cherry pep...   Feb 20 2017, 10:33 PM
RichFromant   So a midweek update on where we are at: Saturday ...   Feb 22 2017, 08:22 AM
Naga   So a midweek update on where we are at: Saturday ...   Feb 22 2017, 09:19 AM
Gordon   Well firstly I hope we aren't at that stage ju...   Feb 22 2017, 09:49 AM
Forefallen   It's also the start of a 3-4 part campaign, so...   Feb 22 2017, 11:55 AM
OxMatt   I have booked to monster the new player dungeon. H...   Feb 22 2017, 12:09 PM
RichFromant   Leo has kindly stepped in to ref the low level dun...   Feb 22 2017, 07:16 PM
Stuart   I'm on the 750 on Sunday and am looking forwar...   Feb 22 2017, 09:02 PM
RichFromant   Ideally the 750 needs 6 players to run, so if you ...   Feb 23 2017, 09:08 AM
Christine   Booked on in case this goes ahead, 700 odd points ...   Feb 23 2017, 11:42 AM
Gordon   If you can't we agree to it being a max 800 ov...   Feb 23 2017, 11:55 AM
BBB   If you can't we agree to it being a max 800 ov...   Feb 23 2017, 01:55 PM
Christine   That would be a far more constructive option than ...   Feb 23 2017, 12:05 PM
RichFromant   All good to make it a max 800, Ian books on and is...   Feb 23 2017, 02:00 PM
Gordon   Do it BBB. Claudia is playing her 2 day Character,...   Feb 23 2017, 02:19 PM
BBB   Do it BBB. Claudia is playing her 2 day Character,...   Feb 23 2017, 07:23 PM
RichFromant   Sunday has 6 players booked on the 750 so will be ...   Feb 24 2017, 08:53 AM
duncanmatthias   Incase we are going to get into the everyone getti...   Feb 24 2017, 10:27 AM
BBB   Incase we are going to get into the everyone getti...   Feb 24 2017, 10:45 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 04:01 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins