> Melni questions
SiDeards
post Sep 13 2017, 07:15 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 608

Hi guys,

I am looking at starting up a Melni Pure priest, having never played a Melni before i have a few questions smile.gif

There are 2 published Melni options it seems, Cloud Way and the other one whose name escapes me as i dont have my Evolution Races to hand wink.gif Cloud Way have to take 3 mandatory Wardpacts leaving a 4th free for their choice, and are thus non outlawed in the empire if i am correct?

The other playable Melnis are all "Empress" allied types if im correct? this then makes them law abiding citizens and non outlawed? i believe they have to mandatory buy a Noble Status as well due to this? they are allowed to choose all of their wardpacts?

So from what i can gather i can standardly make a Lawful Evil Melni Noble Repudaire (sp?) Iron and Empire church member and pick my 4 Ward Pacts?

Next question is regards to Wardpacts, you announce these when you encounter creatures you have pacts against right? Say for instance i have Wardpact Undead, i encounter a ghoul, i announce my Wardpact, he ignores me and batters the party, fun smile.gif

Same Scenario, i encounter the ghoul, i dont bother announcing my Wardpact, instead i control the ghoul, i take him with me, we encounter some wights, what happens now if i announce my Wardpact and i still have the ghoul under control? what happens if the control on the ghoul fades after i have announced my Wardpact?

My take on it is my wardpact vs the Wights means they leave me be unless i attack them, the ghoul is obedient to me spiritually, once this fades he then ignores me as i have my wardpact active and announced.

Is this wrong?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2017 - 04:17 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins