IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
We have been living a lie. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> We have been living a lie.
isbiraven
post Mar 22 2014, 12:59 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

Our true selves have finally been found from the hidden histories of the mists, the following statement was found on the councils last outing.

"As the mists were encroaching on the Lands an Obsidian dragon came to the Clan and offered to keep the Clan safe and protect them while the lands were unstable. With no Emperor on the throne the Jade Dragon knew they must keep the Emperors estates working. But the Obsidian Dragon had price as he was trying to stop the Jade being produced and the condition that the Obsidian dragon had was that the Jade mines must be closed.
It was then that the Jade dragon lost their original names and became the Black dragon as the Shadow of the Obsidian Dragon had taken over the valley.
The Black Dragon took up the role of protecting the Emperor once again and the valley was known as the Black Dragon valley. There were many rumours that surrounded that Black dragon that maybe they were part of the Snake or even they were the Assassins that kept in the night."

Our true totem has been kept captive in the main jade mine of three that resides in our valley, unable to see them due to powers and treaties formed many many years ago between us and a celestial dragon of Onyx.

We, the Jade Dragon come from a Valley in the heart of the Jade empire called the Valley of Jade, where gentle streams flow once more down from the steep valley sides onto the plans of flowing grass, within the steep hillsides there are some of the Finest Jade mines within all the lands and due to all the mining within the hills as the sun dawns across the valley the rivers sparkle green with the jade fragments hidden just under the surface.
This I saw for the first time the night after I visited with the newly freed Jade dragon, she is very happy to be awake again and as she aligns herself with the new world and emperor she becomes ever more powerful.

There are other matters, the names of our families were also changed due to the mist and the treaty with the Obsidian dragon, my own family included, which explains why my ancestral blade never answered my calls when it was taken.

My own family, Yogo, is infact the Sosen Family. I feel it is the truth as my soul on returning from the wheel had already taken the name.

Our warriors and fighters, Bayushi, in truth are the Tsuyo-sa Family.

The clans actors, Shosuro, were and are again the Haiyū Family.

And now I decree that the next two weeks are a time of celebration and thanks to those in our past who did what needed to be done to protect and preserve our clan, our lands and most importantly, our Emperor.
At the end of the two week celebration our totem, Takara the Jade dragon will join us at the Jade council building for a great feast, to which the other Clans will be invited.

Lord Sosen Riki,
Guardian of the Ancestors,
Chairman of the Jade council,
Daimyo of the Jade dragon clan.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darkended
post Apr 19 2014, 11:14 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 497

Lord Riki,

In light of this news...Is there any change to our duties or responsibilities to our Emperor? Do we still wield a mask? Or is now the time to reveal ourselves when we travel as clan?

Yang-To

PS: I have not seen you since your return, so have yet to have the opportunity to welcome you back from the wheel. Suffice to say I am pleased to know you are again with us.

--------------------
- Matt

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Apr 21 2014, 12:20 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 98

The mask was needed to hide from the shame of the agreement we made.

Our role for the emperor has not changed but we now also run the Emperors three jade mines that reside within our valley which
is nothing short of an honor.

The Jade dragon herself is currently residing in the clan manor house with myself where we together hold court each day.

Haiyū Yang-to I wish you to come and meet with myself and Takara as soon as you can.

Lord Sosen Riki,
Guardian of the Ancestors,
Chairman of the Jade council,
Daimyo of the Jade dragon clan.

+Quote Post
Darkended
post Apr 21 2014, 04:27 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 497

Of course, Lord Sosen Riki. I shall begin travelling immediately.

Haiyū Yang-to

--------------------
- Matt

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:13 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins