> Rules and bits
sonof
post Oct 7 2019, 12:57 PM
Post #1

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Hello,

So I know they are a while away but the dungeons are booked at max 3ks. If you break 3k on one of the dungeons then as long as you don't spend more than 3k, play other dungeons, or put monster points on you can play the remainder of the dungeons.

If people can let me know what they are playing when they decide that would be handy. Also if you can show me your points apps in advance of the dungeons, and any CC contracts, it will save time on the day.

The intention is for their to be a brief for dungeon one, but for the rest of the dungeons the party get to decide what you want to do to solve things. So playing a character that will care about this will make it more fun for you (not saying if you just want to walk around hit things and ignore the plot you can't).
In between dungeons I'm happy for some comms and stuff to help you on your way. These don't need to be Comm 2s, they could be going to talk to people and look into things etc. I'm going to go with a rule of you can have a "Comm 2" or so of info between each dungeon. If you gang up to look into the same thing then you'll get that many comm 2s on it.
If you can comm and want to do more than this then you can, but every extra comm you use the bad guys get extra comms as well.

I'll post up generic non-standards closer to the time but some basics:

Thru - Thru PAC, if the weapons pure then goes thru MAC/SAC etc as relevant
Predicted - Ignored DAC
Regardless - Both of the above.
Necro - Can do Spirit damage
'Mantic - Can't do spirit damage
Elemental Dart - Seven darts, one of each elemental colour. Blast/bolt/disruption as you'd expect, seven of them.
Weakness of "Element" - A dying effect and a 2 mana spell. You lose 1 point of Max A/C vs attacks (blows and spells) with that colour of magic in them. It stacks with itself and lasts 24 hours. Immunity to Shadow plate also applies. It is the colour of the "Element" and 1/2 effect means you need 2 of them to lose each point of Max A/C.

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 03:25 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins