IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekly Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 1st and 2nd April
RichFromant
post Mar 27 2017, 07:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

This coming weekend sees our first extended length of the year happening and there are still spaces involved as monsters or players.
It is the 2 party Amles Themed 3-day at Polyapes Scout Camp, there is more details in the extended length forums but we have the site from Thursday night, with Time-In being about 10am Friday morning. Running through to Sunday afternoon. The site is close to Letherhead/Cobham so perfect for drive by monstering if you want to pop down at any point.

The 30+ people involved in the 3-day obviously has a knock on effect to the caves events, and as such the decision has been made that:
The caves are closed Saturday.

Sunday
Business as usual Sunday with a pre 8th New Player dungeon, it is currently full on players but I am sure Will P would love an a-ref and another monster to help him give the party a fun day and hopefully encourage them to keep coming back to the caves!

Gathering Hoard Max 500 Guild Special, being reffed by Andy W and organised by Graham P. It currently has 3 players, so needs more of those, as well as an a-ref and at least 1 monster.

Further Ahead
The weekend of the 8th and 9th April was planned for an overland only weekend but with the caves closed this Saturday the caves will now be opened for young players, and gives the option for additional dungeons being booked. There are however 2 adult overlands booked each day
Saturday – Max 1k and Max 3k
Sunday – Max 1.5k and Max 5250
What these really need at this stage is some ref’s, if you fancy reffing one please book!

The caves will also be open on the whole Easter weekend, currently there is an open Max 5250 booked for good Friday but it doesn’t have anyone booked, if someone fancies organising something at a different level that day they should feel free! Easter Monday is an open Max 3k being reffed by me that already has 8 players booked and the brief is up, what I could really do with is an a-ref and some monsters,

Rumours and Gossip
Mentioned it last week, but to confirm, from the 1st April the cost of breakfast at the cafe will go up to £5.50

As a reminder, Super Saturday is the 13th May, will involve a kit fair at the caves, a number of special dungeons running and a BBQ & OOC forum in the evening, keep the date free in your diary!

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ironcore
post Mar 27 2017, 08:38 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,177

Is Super Saturday the 13th of May?

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Mar 27 2017, 08:42 AM
Post #3

Well spotted! Have updated smile.gif

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Harrumph
post Mar 27 2017, 10:54 AM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 58

what is the gathering horde dungeon? sounds tribal

thanks
Richard

+Quote Post
NickBurne
post Mar 27 2017, 12:44 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 5,060

Mr. Power,

If you get stuck I can leave Amlas on Sat and come down on Sunday to A-Ref.

Be aware, my trains are [----] on Sundays, but it is possible.

Nice one,

Nick.

--------------------
Nick.

+Quote Post
BBB
post Mar 27 2017, 12:59 PM
Post #6

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Harrumph @ Mar 27 2017, 11:54 AM) *
what is the gathering horde dungeon? sounds tribal

thanks
Richard

Yep, its a Tribal Guild Special

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Mar 30 2017, 09:21 AM
Post #7

Just as a reminder, the caves is closed on Saturday due to the extended length running this weekend.

Is open on Sunday, and we have a new player dungeon running that could do with an a-ref, and the Gathering hoard guild special that is still in need of an a-ref and some monsters

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:35 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins