Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Book!
ethuil
post Aug 11 2017, 07:23 AM
Post #1

Plot Dump NPC

Group: Members
Member No.: 495

Lots of you already know about this, and have been hugely supportive throughout the process, but for those who don't know: I published a novel this week!

It's called Mundane Magic, and here's what it's about:

--

Magic exists.

Hidden within the world, disguised as mundane gifts and talents, it rests. Though not wholly dormant, for the mostpart it has gone unnoticed. Until now. Now, one man is trying to change that: to fight for a world where mages can be open about their powers and the world can accept them for what they are.

But trying to change people never goes smoothly, and the best intentions can fall away in the face of fear. Thomas Braddock has gone from hopeful revolutionary to wanted fugitive in a matter of days, earning the wrath of the British Army and their magical allies. For Braddock’s power is to be impenetrable, the ultimate defender; and the only thing that can pierce a magical shield is more magic.

Of course, it is not that simple. Nothing is ever that simple. And for the young servant whose power holds the key to defeating Braddock, there are some difficult decisions to be made. Because Odette is not destined to defeat him – there is no prophecy that binds her life to his. She has a choice.

And she doesn’t want to become a murderer.

--

So if you're fond of historical fantasy, looking for something to read in the last bits of summer, or really liked the Siege of Mordred's Rest and want to read more - please consider checking it out. You can get it in either ebook or print format, and it's available at major online retailers. It's not currently available in physical shops, but those shops should be able to order it for you if you prefer to buy in person.

Here's a link to some links to make your searching easier: https://goo.gl/9YFgyL

Thank you so much!

--------------------
- Rebecca
PS: My inbox is full on purpose. Please email stantz[at]gmail[dot]com if you need to get hold of me.
PPS: I just published my debut novel (:O) - check it out here if you like historical fantasy! - https://goo.gl/9YFgyL
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ethuil
post Aug 15 2017, 11:43 AM
Post #2

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

Thank you Duncan for approving this post! smile.gif

--------------------
- Rebecca
PS: My inbox is full on purpose. Please email stantz[at]gmail[dot]com if you need to get hold of me.
PPS: I just published my debut novel (:O) - check it out here if you like historical fantasy! - https://goo.gl/9YFgyL

+Quote Post
darkrule233
post Aug 15 2017, 09:53 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,240

But it guys,
You won't regret it smile.gif

--------------------
Callum Kenney

Known to play:
Kassadin - tryst pure priest
Argonic - frost giant warrior (smurf)
Jacob - human pure priest
Yomi Kodama Panama - Tea Maker

+Quote Post
BBB
post Aug 15 2017, 10:43 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 25

It's a good read.

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 12:47 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins