> Ask the GSM!
atem55
post Dec 6 2018, 04:58 PM
Post #121

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,528

Hi,

Shroud of Halgar grants immunity to magic and spiritual damage, and I assume as it covers both the components of mantic damage, to that as well?

If I combine this with a Ironskin evocation granting 1pt of damage per damage grade on physical blows will this, as I am immune to the magic and/or spiritual components of the weapon, mean that I would also only take 1pt of damage from those supernatural weapons?

Thanks,

Carl

correct on mantics.
Iron skin doesn't apply to weapons with a supernatural component. So an elven druid with an ironskin would still be hurt by a +0spirit weapon, like an elf with a svelte up.

Lee

--------------------
Cathbad Dannan - Arch Druid / Spirit Warrior
Trellis D'Terne - Warrior Priest of The Lady of the Stars
Slate - Lost Orc PSI Master
Rain - Stormvale Armoured Priest of Shaehan
Morgain Ironfirst - Dwarven Warrior of the Soulforger
Murak - Dark Elf Rogue
Katarn - Farfolk Pathfinder
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Dec 11 2018, 02:33 PM
Post #122

Legend

Member No.: 574

"From the ability to read magical scrolls using Read Glyphs and languages, may now read spiritual scrolls of miracles up to half the user’s skill level in read Glyphs and Languages (round up). These scrolls must be of the appropriate alignment as per a Priest, i.e. LG, NG, CG & LN characters may only read good or neutral spirit scrolls, NN characters may only read neutral spirit scrolls and CN, LE, NE & CE may only read neutral or evil spirit scrolls."

Is this a hard ruling as written or is this an oversight and in fact should be like Priests and if C/N you align yourself to Goodly or Evil at the point you gain the ability?

Cheers

Its from the old rules. But it carries over to your priestness. So if you are C/N and pick goodly then go priest you don't get to pick evil from that.

Lee

+Quote Post
Sharperoc
post Dec 14 2018, 12:34 PM
Post #123

Apprentice

Member No.: 2,027

The +25% on Silver Folk purchasing abilities, in regards to the exemption of abilities available to ALL, would 'ALL bar Wiz' for example be exempt from the +25% (as long as your not a Wizard)

Immunity to Bruising using DAC, does only DAC apply to this? Say my AC12 is made up of 10 DAC and 2 item PAC. Can I ignore bruising from a Double as my DAC does apply to the blow? Or do I literally need 12 DAC?

Yep All bar is still all.

And for immunity to bruising using DAC it all needs to be DAC.

Lee

--------------------
Stevie Harper

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Today, 10:41 AM
Post #124

Hero

Member No.: 155

Hi Lee.

The "Dawn" tombola Elven Innates.

Usable by priests or not?

Cheers,

Tim.

They are a magical item, so not unless they have acquired utilise magic item from somewhere.

Lee

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 05:53 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins