IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
12th November OOC Brief. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 12th November OOC Brief., Days format...
Benson
post Oct 24 2016, 08:31 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 431

Hi Ladies/Gents,

Putting this out early so people can prepare etc.

1. Try and arrive as early as poss, we have a fun IC fully packed day for you that includes eating IC and an auction at lunch.

2. First of all I want to give the OOC brief at 09:30-09:45 upstairs.

3. Rich Fromant has kindly agreed to cook an IC breakfast, I would suggest if breakfast is your thing to refrain having a café breakfast

and holding out till the IC one, it's going to be a bacon sandwich or similar and if you have any dietary requirements (ie, you don't eat wheat - need special sausages etc, bring it with you!)

4. The tavern (see Martins other post, "The green carrot") will be open from 10:15 IC - refrain from walking in there before hand IC (it's fine to drop stuff off ooc).

5. More of an IC brief will be given on the day, though everyone can assume they have seen the pamphlets from Martins post.

6. If you have any proper pre-dungeon comm's (like "adventures lucky idea" - let me know before hand.

Thanks,

Rob.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Oct 24 2016, 12:27 PM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

Hi guys,

Just to piggy back on Rob's post above.

There will be an IC breakfast and lunch - kindly cooked by Rich F in a BBQ style. My plan is basically to buy some bacon, burgers and rolls/bread. If you can't eat those things, or want anything else please bring along.

As its my birthday a little before that I'm happy to cover the cost of this for the 9 players and booked refs/crew - I'm going to send a mail once i 've spoken to Lee later this week, about anyone else and food at lunch for the trade fayre.

Regarding this - the Fayre is open to anyone that day (other parties/monsters etc etc to get involved in. I have a few ideas but please pm me/reply here with anything you have in mind and we will try to include etc.

Hopefully as well as the adventure, it will be a nice little addition to the day for everyone!

Those of you playing Little Hollow haflings, contact me privately before hand!

Cheers,

M

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:12 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins