IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Tangle of Deci - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tangle of Deci
Ryan
post Jan 4 2018, 07:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

On the 1st day of the dawn, while in Alguz, Tangle, City Spirit of Deci attacked and killed two of the Cities Kallah. While one of the Kallah made a verbal threat against Tangle he was at no point physically hostile or in fact posed any danger or threat to Tangle's life.

Keeping in mind that Tangle is already serving a 5 year sentence in the Deci Penal Legion for slaying the Vessel of the previous City Spirit I see no option but for him to be bound over to keep the Empress' Peace for the duration that sentence. Any further reported felonies or crimes will be met with the harshest possible punishments.

In addition to this in light of these crimes I suspect the Bastion may want to form their own investigation and take action for further punishment as is their legal right when dealing with a Soldier who has committed a felony.

Louis Athanyn
Covenant
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Jan 4 2018, 07:14 PM
Post #2

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

The First Deci Penal Legion (aka; 'the Turncoats') is in fact a privately raised warband, entirely funded by the House of Croy. Of course should my sister call, we would answer, but I do not consider my troops to be at the command of the Bastion.

'Rus

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
SamR
post Jan 4 2018, 08:15 PM
Post #3

Heldsman

Member No.: 92

QUOTE(Ryan @ Jan 4 2018, 07:00 PM) *
On the 1st day of the dawn, while in Alguz, Tangle, City Spirit of Deci attacked and killed two of the Cities Kallah. While one of the Kallah made a verbal threat against Tangle he was at no point physically hostile or in fact posed any danger or threat to Tangle's life.

Keeping in mind that Tangle is already serving a 5 year sentence in the Deci Penal Legion for slaying the Vessel of the previous City Spirit I see no option but for him to be bound over to keep the Empress' Peace for the duration that sentence. Any further reported felonies or crimes will be met with the harshest possible punishments.

In addition to this in light of these crimes I suspect the Bastion may want to form their own investigation and take action for further punishment as is their legal right when dealing with a Soldier who has committed a felony.

Louis Athanyn
Covenant

Haha, how weird - we were both laughing about that after it happened. You remember, you thought it was funny that the first two snowballs to his chest didn’t knock him out but the 3rd killed him....

Seems strange not to have arrested me in the spot rather than joke about it.

Its almost like I’ve done something to annoy you since then...oh yeah I’ve been pointing out how the Covenant/Bastion/Senate all got it wrong over the Dawn and made t***s of yourselves.

Whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Tangle xx

+Quote Post
ZoeMercer
post Jan 4 2018, 09:25 PM
Post #4

Heldsman

Member No.: 56

Tangle - I thank you for your support at the Dawn and am sorry that that standing up for the correct procedures of law appears to have made you a target.

If there is anything I can do to return the favour, please let me know.

In honour,

LyChee Panama

+Quote Post
post Jan 5 2018, 07:23 PM
Post #5

Group:
Member No.: 0

Tangle,

I think I have massively misjudged you, if I can help let me know also.

Pebble

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:38 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins