IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Stay Strong - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stay Strong
Will
post Feb 1 2016, 04:23 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

To my Brothers and Sisters in Faith.

Recently I was engaged by one who named himself Alessiroth (I later came to believe this was a false identity) to aid in the rescue of peons who had been captured by the Drowe and tortured under the city of Deci. I gladly went to aid in this matter, but very swiftly found myself in the presence of Argoth, also known as the murder, who seemed intent on travelling with the group. Of course, though as the matter was explained to me as being one of good intent, and assurances laid out that the loss of life would be as minimal as possible for "the greater good", it was a matter of minutes before it was clear that Argoth would kill anything that would entertain him.

I took it upon myself to ensure that I undid their work that day, following behind and restoring to life everyone I could, the majority of which were unknowing, unsuspecting Drowe who had no part in any greater scheme, whose crime was simply to be in the way. I warned them and sent them on their way to pass my message on, and I believe through these actions many dozens were saved, beyond those I restored. Whatever else, a force of death such as Argoth should be challenged and stood up to by all those who would see his actions stalled.

During the day I promised I would not speak to anyone about what had happened upon my return, on threat of Argoth exacting his wrath on many innocents. I agreed to this and have not broken it until now.

However, Argoth has decided to take action anyway, myself having not broken my word, claiming that I had as a poor excuse to continue to engage in his simple minded and ignorant ways.

Let me make clear this;

I bid all of you to seek to keep yourself safe and warded at all times. Our faith has stood up to the darkness and diminished its shadow where others have shied away. There is risk in that, and danger, but those of good heart and intent cannot stand and be cowed into letting the evil in this world triumph as we stand idly by.

I will retrieve those who were taken, and I will restore them.

Argoth is a breaker of his oaths, and a twister of words, though this should come as no surprise to anyone. He may have his war but there will always be those who stand against him. Let his actions turn the world against his evil, and others follow in our stead.

He preys on the weak, but I stand here ready. If you wish to take vengeance for being outwitted then come and find me, don't target those who cannot defend themselves, unless you wish to continue to demonstrate your weakness.

In short Argoth.... bring it.

Love and Mercy

Tirama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Feb 1 2016, 06:57 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

A reminder that you're brother faith of Mortai are here with shields on ours arms to shelter the defenceless and mercy in our hearts to save the souls of the wicked from their own sins.

How can we best aid you?

Halvor

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Feb 1 2016, 11:17 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 111

I don't think Argoth is part of our Church (so can't read these missives) and doesn't read the wider halls much. I would suggest mail is the best to tell him to "bring it" so that he actually notices.

Logros

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Feb 1 2016, 11:29 PM
Post #4

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(dhurrell @ Feb 1 2016, 06:57 PM) *
A reminder that you're brother faith of Mortai are here with shields on ours arms to shelter the defenceless and mercy in our hearts to save the souls of the wicked from their own sins.

How can we best aid you?

Halvor

You can all best help by staying well away from Deci. Last time there was a confrontation of this nature here, every last priest and worshipper of Shaehan in the city was Murdered, except those who were mercenaries. You may care nothing for the peons of my city, but I do.

Whilst I have no truck with Argoth or his cronies, they are not the real enemy here. The Drowe seek to dominate the city and are murdering enough of it's citizens already without drawing the Murder into a three sided fight. If anyone deserves Shaehan's attention and mercy, it is the ordinary people of Deci, not the Drowe invaders.

Any priest of Shaehan who wishes shelter during this current crisis is welcome under my roof.

If by any chance 'Aerlisseroth' is reading this; I would take it as a personal favour if you could confine any vengeance you may feel bound to exact to the mercenary members of my church.

'Rus
Prior of Deci

I am Cerus Amora, second to bear that name. I invoke the pact which was forged at the High Dawn.

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 2 2016, 12:18 AM
Post #5

Legend

Logros, I have communicated the message to him personally as well already. I appreciate he is not one to dwell in these spaces.

I have no particular disposition either way in the conflict occurring in the city except that where death occurs, we should intervene where we can. Those Drowe killed in the line of their orders have families and a right to life as anyone else. As to the ones I restored to life, they were almost entirely guards doing their job and hunted down. I had a chance to undo some of the strength gathered by murder itself... I took it.

The Priests who were slain I have already retrieved and returned to life. They were hidden somewhere beyond where I could sense, and of course could not tell me what had happened beyond their shrine having been attack by Shadows before the ground shook and walls fell around them. I have them safe now. Again, murders work undone.

The murder is already in Deci. He has already been drawn into the fight. War is on the streets and every life we save is a victory. However, I believe that through these actions I have created a strong case for discussion with the Drowe, which I shall be taking up.

Thank you Rus for correcting my spelling, I must confess I suspected I had it wrong. However, if anything, Aerlisseroth should see what has happened with gratitude to our Church. His name is being used to infiltrate and murder other Drowe houses, and I have ensured that they know that his name is being used falsely, as well as undoing the damage that was done.

I shall be writing to him personally to make sure he knows what has transpired.

I will however reiterate what I already said and agree with Rus that those not of the Mercenary caste should take shelter for the time being. I am saddened for all harm that befalls this world, but we cannot stand idly by whilst evil things are done. A stand must be made, and lines must be drawn. I have made my stand, and drawn my line. I hope that others will follow.

In Mercy

Tirama

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Feb 2 2016, 11:58 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 574

I would caution against any of you thinking the Murder is worth confronting. The Creature seems unkillable based on the day I spent with him some years ago.

I would also consider myself (in the last few years anyway) exceptionally difficult to destroy and despite my Angellic form and the fact the Murder lacks a spirit he killed me with two blows from across a room.

I believe the best you can do is ease the suffering the creature causes and keep clear of it.

In Peace

Reason

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 2 2016, 12:10 PM
Post #7

Legend

Dearest Reason,

I appreciate you are probably correct, and that direct confrontation would likely be fruitless, neither would I advocate as such.

I am consulting on what other avenues could be explored.

In Mercy

Tirama

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 2 2016, 12:15 PM
Post #8

Legend

And to highlight something specific, the only reason Deci is the focus is on account of that being where I was invited.

Deci is under the care of Rus, and I trust him to do his best by the city. I personally am happy to steer clear and let him continue, though I hope he knows he need only ask for my support if he wishes it.

I am speaking of a wider challenge, and a wider threat.

Please take shelter, I have ensured that Haven is as safe as ever, and all can find protection in her embrace.

--------------------

+Quote Post
OxMatt
post Feb 2 2016, 02:22 PM
Post #9

Hero

Member No.: 48

Please inform me should I be able to assist you or members of your faith, Tirama.

Ignatius
Cantor of Gothiel

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 2 2016, 02:26 PM
Post #10

Legend

QUOTE(OxMatt @ Feb 2 2016, 02:22 PM) *
Please inform me should I be able to assist you or members of your faith, Tirama.

Ignatius
Cantor of Gothiel

Of course Ignatius, thank you

Tirama

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:04 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins