IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Radah - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Radah, An Official Response
Ryan
post Jul 26 2020, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 574

First off, I am sure there is no doubt but Radah has clearly decided to add being a vigilante to his list of skills, his announcement is in no way linked with the Office of the Covenant and his only authority he has invented for himself.

The Ego Maniac come Divinity has long flagrantly ignored the Law of the Land in whatever guise he happens to be in at that given moment. We can establish that given his admission we can add the Crimes of Killing a Noble of the Empire, Killing a Mercenary on the same Hire and preventing a resurrection all adding to his rap sheet.

Radah will no doubt espouse that he is beyond the Mortal politics of this World (which is hilarious given how passionately he clings to those Mortal Titles of Graf and General), but he is an Outlaw and a Wolshead regardless of his own protestations anyone working with him is reminded of such.

It is worth saying Rangar is repeatedly a name that is a center of controversy but before his crimes can be addressed he seems to rebirth shortly after. His last incarnation in fact tried to summon an Imbaiu in Mordreds Rest to kill the Knights but he was destroyed and the issue had to be overlooked in terms of his new form as is Law. The crimes Radah mentions I can assure would have been taken seriously if reported and I will urge anyone who knows of people killing innocent citizens of the Empire to submit Evidence for review so sentences can be handed out.

We do not condone acts of Vigilantism.

Finally as we have always made clear my Office is unlikely to Outlaw a Church for the acts of a rogue member but we have now I feel hit an existing precedent in Law where the member is a self professed divinity and while I am sure no one is foolish enough to Worship Radah directly seeing him for what he really is... in the same way worship of Thomas of Grace was Proscribed the Worship of Radah as a Divinity should anyone feel the urge will see them Outlawed.

Sincerely
Louis Athanyn
Covenant
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:29 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins