IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Imperial Cenotaph - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Imperial Cenotaph
Carlo
post Nov 24 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 119

Greetings all,

Just as a note, due to our previous actions the Imperial Seers granted us, as a faith access to a place of power - to assist with scribing scrolls and such

We may only use this place when we, as a faith travel - such that the chambers may be prepared for our use.

When we travel, the power of the chamber will ensure complete success within the scribing of scrolls of power, using normal materials as normal.

Andric
High Priest

(OOC - Guild Item - On a day when a Church of Dead Heroes guild special is running (or part guild special, or guild themed) Church of Dead Heroes priests gain 'ritual preperation' as tables however without the additional +50% grull cost)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Nov 29 2010, 04:17 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Carlo @ Nov 24 2010, 09:15 PM) *
(OOC - Guild Item - On a day when a Church of Dead Heroes guild special is running (or part guild special, or guild themed) Church of Dead Heroes priests gain 'ritual preperation' as tables however without the additional +50% grull cost)

Yay guild item. Boo guild item that only priests can use.

I seem to remember some suggestion that there was a potential follow-up adventure arising from actions taken. Is this the case and if so can we organise a date, oh Glorious Leader?

Or failing that can we go find some woolly-headed hippy liberal pacifists and mock them?

Lucy

+Quote Post
post Dec 1 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

This is a priest guild...

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Dec 1 2010, 08:58 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 574

How do you think I feel, I am a priest subclass and I can't use it! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Dec 1 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #5

Legend

QUOTE(Ryan @ Dec 1 2010, 08:58 AM) *
How do you think I feel, I am a priest subclass and I can't use it! smile.gif

If you've bought spiritual choice etc, you can specifically use those 'spirits' to make scrolls.

I think, Priestly believer spirits can even be used to make scrolls? Could be wrong there but I know at least your first 3 levels off the tabels are specifically useable by wayfinders/spirit warriors for scroll making.

+Quote Post
Carlo
post Nov 7 2011, 05:12 PM
Post #6

Legend

QUOTE(Carlo @ Dec 1 2010, 12:26 PM) *
If you've bought spiritual choice etc, you can specifically use those 'spirits' to make scrolls.

I think, Priestly believer spirits can even be used to make scrolls? Could be wrong there but I know at least your first 3 levels off the tabels are specifically useable by wayfinders/spirit warriors for scroll making.

/Bump

we'll actually get to use this on Sunday! just to remind people :-)

Carlo

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:11 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins