IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Church guild specials - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Church guild specials, Max 5250
Stuart
post May 11 2016, 07:37 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

So with a slight refocus, I'm reffing some guild specials ideally on the 11th June, 9th July and 13th August. If these don't suit people then let me know and we can always try to tweak the dates.

Stuart
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post May 11 2016, 08:21 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 111

I've booked on to the 11th. I can't do July because it clashes with FR. August currently clashes with Lee's Vanishing Worlds Campaign, which I'm planning to play. I will probably play part 1 of both yours and his, see which I'm enjoying more and then make a call if the August date stays the same.

I am rubbish for availability though. These are broadly my free weekend dates for the next five months or so. To be fair, I would work around other people before me. If I can make the dates, great. If I can't, no worries.

Sun 19th Jun
Sun 17th July
Sun 14th Aug
Sat/Sun 27/28 Aug
Sat 2nd Oct
Sat/Sun 29/30 Oct

Huw

+Quote Post
Christine
post May 12 2016, 07:56 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 110

I would love to snaffle a guest spot for the August date if it were possible as Elinor (5250 Seer) as it seems to relate to plot I have done before, although the June date will be too soon for me and Giles is on FR in July.

C

+Quote Post
Stuart
post May 16 2016, 05:56 PM
Post #4

Legend

There are three Ultimate Deathtrap dungeons booked on 3rd July, which is the other date I'm free in July, with only 8 people booked on. If that was reined back I could shift the July date to the 3rd maybe?

Stuart

+Quote Post
ethuil
post May 16 2016, 06:20 PM
Post #5

Plot Dump NPC

Member No.: 495

I'm booked onto 1 and 3 and unable to do 2 because of the aforementioned FR event - I would be able to play the second one if it was on the 3rd July.

Like Christine I'm not a guild member - just someone who played most of the previous campaign that seems related to this - but if this is an issue I can buy ley believer (as I'm playing an avatar). I would rather not though because I feel like making my ritual constructs join a church I'm not a member of is a bit weird, although technically possible.

--------------------
- Rebecca

+Quote Post
JustinC
post May 17 2016, 09:49 AM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 51

I can do the 3rd, albeit reluctantly. So, if that's the date that works for the majority of players, I'd say move it.

I think that, at the moment, we have more people who aren't in the church wanting to play than church members. It would be great to see 5-6 actual CODH priests on it before guest slots get snaffled smile.gif

JC

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post May 17 2016, 09:56 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 111

I can't do 3rd July (I'm reffing death trap with Martin).

Stuart did say at the weekend it was only a Dead Heroes guild special because you wanted to play Smudge, rather than because it needed to be. Given the dates things are booked on already have a fair few other events on, I would suggest it might be better to try and get a cool group of appropriate characters rather than restrict to one church.

Huw

+Quote Post
JustinC
post May 17 2016, 10:45 AM
Post #8

Hero

I can play Smudge on just about anything as it goes. I was keen for some Dead Heroes dungeons, hence me sticking it on the CODH board ennit.

If there isn't interest in Dead Heroes dungeons then just make them open 5250s and move the conversation elsewhere to stop annoying these uninterested CODH priests smile.gif

JC

+Quote Post
Stuart
post May 17 2016, 03:03 PM
Post #9

Legend

I've spoken with JC and these will be Church of Dead Heroes themed, so appropriate characters please. Characters with respect for this faith will get more out of it than those who don't care.

Stuart

+Quote Post
JustinC
post Jun 2 2016, 09:35 AM
Post #10

Hero

Anyone else up for playing these? First one is on 11th June, they're open, but will have a 'dead hero' angle somewhere in there I suspect...

JC

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:38 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins