IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Cruel Earthsunder - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Cruel Earthsunder
Phoenix13
post Jan 26 2020, 08:30 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,986

Thieving...disrespectful...mean. Reshtar and Gremspell had no punishment after they stole from me. Once each! Astro was happy to help these dwarves until they bullied me. I was unwillingly to help the dwarves near the end of the adventure as the thing that I thought was a elemental generator was mine and kept being taken.

They still wanted me to help them even after I said I wont help if it happened again. Then they say that I only want my interests and that I'm just a guest even after all I did for these cruel dwarves.

Then when I was told that the thing that was mine was something they needed for a key I was happy to give it to them and I did. And they want to call Astro chaotic and only wanting his own interests.

If you want help from your guests then you dont STEAL FROM THEM! MOCK THEM! THREATEN THEM!

Anyways there were nice dwarves there and I'm happy to still call them my friends along with a big orc and...a fire angel I think she was?

I think that if I'm bring cast out from these dwarves after all they did to me...then I discourage any working with them as they may treat you the same.

Astro

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Kirito - oriental monk - fortune
Channor (Nature) - high druid ratfolk
Astro - Red/blue faerie - wizard
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonMace
post Jan 26 2020, 09:12 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 90

You place far too much value on trinkets, some are very useful, but none are worth more than friends. The one you had I believe summoned an elemental child, as a wizard this would be trivial for you to do yourself, the whole thing was pointless.

Your refusal to help at the time put everyone in danger we were being attacked, and needed to find answers ASAP (which is what you do) instead we had to cast runes which is time consuming.

+Quote Post
BenG
post Jan 26 2020, 09:13 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 6,995

Ah, poor little Astro! Did the big mean dwarves play tricks on you? Oooh diddums!

You say stole but at each turn, the thing was returned to you against my better judgement.

Interesting that we had a number of guests on our guild outing yesterday and yet you are the only one whining about it today!

Simple rules: if you’re going to go on an outing as a guest of the guild, be helpful, respectful and don’t try and run off with items that by rights belong to the guild. if you keep to this path, you’ll find yourself ostracised by many and with fewer opportunities to travel with people.

I learned this from an........ unfortunate interaction with a paladin a while ago which made my travels difficult and things are easier now I’ve learned that lesson so I hope you take this opportunity.

To our other guests, Aether, Slinky and Fred, you’re more that welcome any time and your efforts were greatly appreciated.

reshtar
Steward of Earthsunder

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post Jan 26 2020, 09:48 AM
Post #4

Militiaman

As I recall. Astro was the only one being treated this way. Like anyone was going to bully the Orc. He is very strong. Doing anything to the other guests and the Orc probably wouldve left a dead trail of dwarves.

I was helpful and respectful and when I found a elemental generator I thought it would be nice to have my own elementals. I didn't know that it was important to you all. Reshtar you told me it was worthless! So it clearly wasnt of any value to sell. And I'm sure you didn't want elementals running around in the halls of earthsunder.

Being told it was actually a key I handed it over to Dagda. So even after all you did to me I was still helpful and coopera...ra-thing you know what I mean at the end. So I wasnt running off with it at all!

Your just a mean and cruel and evil dwarf Reshtar. If you could've I bet you wouldve killed me. But if you did that before I was kicked out I'm sure you wouldve been the one kicked out and outlawed.

Dagda may have been nice and good to begin with. But to leave the dwarves unpunished and to instead kick me out...I wonder how good he actually is.

See it from my view. If someone stole something from you and then asked you to do something for them but not get back what was stolen. Would you?

Oh Astro we need you to help us even though we have treated you like dirt under our shoe and stole from you.

While some of the dwarves didn't treat me like that. The larger portion did.

Astro

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
RJ7
post Jan 26 2020, 10:08 AM
Post #5

Peon

Member No.: 7,102

Astro,

I would like to thank you for your assistance yesterday. You employed your magic effectively, in order to aid us.

I notice that in your account here, you do not mention where you acquired the "generator" item, which you claim as "your own". My understanding is that you only found this "generator" while you were working with Earthsunder yesterday. Is that the case?

It might not be part of faery culture, but among most organised groups, anything found as result of the efforts of the group, are considered to belong to the group, and not to the individual that found them. For example, Gremspell found most of the artifacts and treasure yesterday. He didn't claim any of them as "his own" - he carried them on behalf of the group and gave them over as needed, in order to achieve our objectives. It's why he had the "generator" item.

So another way to look at what happened yesterday would be to consider that you stole the "generator" from the Earthsunder clan, and initially refused to return it to us.

But a wise person does not make accusations of thievery, where no thievery occurred. There were some mis-understandings but "generator" ended up back where it should have been, in the end. Nobody has suffered here, beyond the normal travails of adventuring. So can we forgive, and forget and remain friends and allies?

Thank you again for your assistance Astro.

Stoneheart Khazad
Ironbreaker of Earthsunder

+Quote Post
JonMace
post Jan 26 2020, 10:33 AM
Post #6

Mercenary

Astro

Even if it had not been a guild special, I work on the idea that trinkets should go to those that need them most, so it would be silly for me to get a item of walk on air when I can use my mind to do that whenever I need, the same goes for goes for you, you can summon an elemental any time you wish so if it were a normal mercenary trip, it should have gone to someone else any way.

So this really has been a fuss about nothing

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post Jan 26 2020, 10:42 AM
Post #7

Militiaman

All I knew was that it was a generator of elementals. I didn't realise it was a key when told and you guys wouldve had no benefit for having an elemental generator if it wasnt anything more than that.

Finding out it was a key. I handed it in.

What annoyed me is that I was being stolen from by the dwarves and then you were refusing to give it back. Until Dagda got a hold of it.

Don't steal from a friend and expect to get help when the time comes. If your turning your backs on me after you treat me wrongly then your no friend.

Astro helps his friends...doesnt mock his friends...doesnt threaten his friends...doesnt steal from his friend. Not all dwarves but seems people within your clan has broken my trust and are unpunished for all the cruelty done to me.

Friends stick up for each other. Not let their friend be the joke.

Astro

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
Abel
post Jan 26 2020, 12:10 PM
Post #8

Hero

Member No.: 1,166

QUOTE(JonMace @ Jan 26 2020, 09:12 AM) *
You place far too much value on trinkets, some are very useful, but none are worth more than friends. The one you had I believe summoned an elemental child, as a wizard this would be trivial for you to do yourself, the whole thing was pointless.

Your refusal to help at the time put everyone in danger we were being attacked, and needed to find answers ASAP (which is what you do) instead we had to cast runes which is time consuming.

QUOTE(JonMace @ Jan 26 2020, 10:33 AM) *
Astro

Even if it had not been a guild special, I work on the idea that trinkets should go to those that need them most, so it would be silly for me to get a item of walk on air when I can use my mind to do that whenever I need, the same goes for goes for you, you can summon an elemental any time you wish so if it were a normal mercenary trip, it should have gone to someone else any way.

So this really has been a fuss about nothing

OOC: Forum Etiquette, please sign the name of who you are posting as.

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)

+Quote Post
JonMace
post Jan 26 2020, 01:31 PM
Post #9

Mercenary

QUOTE(Abel @ Jan 26 2020, 12:10 PM) *
OOC: Forum Etiquette, please sign the name of who you are posting as.

Appologies

Both were as Fred

+Quote Post
Will
post Jan 26 2020, 03:14 PM
Post #10

Legend

Member No.: 158

It's ok Astro, you can come travel with us soon.

Velnashar

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Kail
post Jan 26 2020, 06:36 PM
Post #11

Mercenary

Member No.: 644

Astro, I was unable to travel with my kinsmen yesterday so do not know the exact events but from what you say I think you may have confused theaft with banter. If a group of friends are traveling together and something is taken from you and then returned when you notice it is missing it can simply be good willed banter amongst friends.

When you say you have been kicked out of our ranks what do you mean? What has been said to you?

If you have a grievance against one or more of my kin then I will happily represent you in this matter but I would need you to explain clearly what happened.

Hepheastus

+Quote Post
post Jan 26 2020, 06:46 PM
Post #12

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Kail @ Jan 26 2020, 06:36 PM) *
Astro, I was unable to travel with my kinsmen yesterday so do not know the exact events but from what you say I think you may have confused theaft with banter. If a group of friends are traveling together and something is taken from you and then returned when you notice it is missing it can simply be good willed banter amongst friends.

Hepheastus

It was definitely banter to start with.

Astro try to calm down and relax about the situation, reaction to everyone instantly leads to you having no time to think about what you are saying!

Eggbert

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post Jan 26 2020, 07:19 PM
Post #13

Militiaman

I hate it. I'm always being tricked. I'm always being betrayed. Why are people cruel? What sick twisted things go on in there head? Theres so many insane and deluded people in the mercenary society. People wanting to murder for fun or money.

Mercenaries have killed people who were just doing there jobs as guards or farmers and such. Such a broken minded society. All the poor creatures just trying to feed for their families and Mercenaries thinking they'll make it better to just pay off the families of people they killed if that.

Mercenaries killing mercenaries just because they can or look down on others being intimidating.

Yes sometimes you do it to save your goal and get paid. Or to help primus. But theres so much death and murder. Imagine how many graves there are if the poor creatures can even pay for them.

It may have been jokes at the start but things kept getting more and more and worse and worse. They didn't want to give back what they stole. They only did because I said I wasn't going to help otherwise. Reshtar tried to take it at every opportunity and then the dwarf Gremspell lied to my face saying he didn't have it! When he did!

Then when things were getting bad they begged me to give them silver dragons knowledge but they wasnt going to give back what they stole. Thick as thieves as they say.

When I found out it was a key I gave it in knowing they needed it. Then they kicked me out of earthsunder once they had no use for me.

Astro

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
Kail
post Jan 26 2020, 07:26 PM
Post #14

Mercenary

Member No.: 644

We're you a member of our clan?

Hepheastus

+Quote Post
JonMace
post Jan 26 2020, 07:27 PM
Post #15

Mercenary

QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Jan 26 2020, 07:19 PM) *
I hate it. I'm always being tricked. I'm always being betrayed. Why are people cruel? What sick twisted things go on in there head? Theres so many insane and deluded people in the mercenary society. People wanting to murder for fun or money.

Mercenaries have killed people who were just doing there jobs as guards or farmers and such. Such a broken minded society. All the poor creatures just trying to feed for their families and Mercenaries thinking they'll make it better to just pay off the families of people they killed if that.

Mercenaries killing mercenaries just because they can or look down on others being intimidating.

Yes sometimes you do it to save your goal and get paid. Or to help primus. But theres so much death and murder. Imagine how many graves there are if the poor creatures can even pay for them.

It may have been jokes at the start but things kept getting more and more and worse and worse. They didn't want to give back what they stole. They only did because I said I wasn't going to help otherwise. Reshtar tried to take it at every opportunity and then the dwarf Gremspell lied to my face saying he didn't have it! When he did!

Then when things were getting bad they begged me to give them silver dragons knowledge but they wasnt going to give back what they stole. Thick as thieves as they say.

When I found out it was a key I gave it in knowing they needed it. Then they kicked me out of earthsunder once they had no use for me.

Astro

Drawfs are like humans who are in a good mood after a few beers, all jolly and happy making jokes at each other (the fact that you were part of the joke means that they see (saw) you as one of them. But when things go wrong they sober up very quickly and dont like it when people dont do their job.

Fred

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post Jan 26 2020, 07:40 PM
Post #16

Militiaman

QUOTE(Kail @ Jan 26 2020, 07:26 PM) *
We're you a member of our clan?

Hepheastus

I was a hanger on. Yes they invited me into it.

Astro

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
BenG
post Jan 26 2020, 07:41 PM
Post #17

Mercenary

Member No.: 6,995

Enough now Astro, I'm sick of your whining.

You can't take a joke, so be it.

You may have "claimed" that item but that did NOT make it yours on a guild outing with a guild you are not a part of.

If this keeps happening to you and not to other people then there's one common denominator - you. Stop pointing unfounded fingers and do a little more self reflection and you may come to some answers.

We don't want you out with us any more but that's all it is. Be sensible. Don't make this into something bigger. We're happy to leave you to it if you're happy to do the same.

No go home, stop your whinging and let's draw a line under this.

+Quote Post
stomperwombat
post Jan 26 2020, 07:47 PM
Post #18

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,896

QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Jan 26 2020, 08:30 AM) *
Thieving...disrespectful...mean. Reshtar and Gremspell had no punishment after they stole from me. Once each! Astro was happy to help these dwarves until they bullied me. I was unwillingly to help the dwarves near the end of the adventure as the thing that I thought was a elemental generator was mine and kept being taken.

Astro

Well met Astro,

To start,

1. I did not steal your item!

2. The Item I found was the first time that I had seen it when I found it, it was not on your body or near you. I did my magics on the item only to find out that this item was very important to our quest and Clan.

3. I found 24,000 Grulls (in money) also about 5000 Grulls worth or more of treasure and 3 of the egg items we needed to complete the quest. I HANDED THEM ALL IN TO THE CLAN.

4. I finished the quest with no gain to myself (items, money etc) only for the Clan and the friends that travelled with us.

5. Yes I withheld the Item from you when you thought I had it, but I admitted that I had it when I was asked to honour the Clan and I duly handed it back.

6. If you want to test me on the above statements, then I welcome it. I am open to the powers that be to test me, as I know I have spoken the truth.

At your service

Gremspell Earthsunder (Wizard to Earthsunder Clan).

+Quote Post
Phoenix13
post Jan 26 2020, 07:48 PM
Post #19

Militiaman

QUOTE(JonMace @ Jan 26 2020, 07:27 PM) *
Drawfs are like humans who are in a good mood after a few beers, all jolly and happy making jokes at each other (the fact that you were part of the joke means that they see (saw) you as one of them. But when things go wrong they sober up very quickly and dont like it when people dont do their job.

Fred

My job is to kindly volunteer help them. Not be treated as the joke the whole day and be robbed by the people I'm trying to help.

Astro

--------------------
Gremin - warrior priest
Demraz - Thug
Dezlin - Cavalier
Oracle - Seer
Og - warrior
Thadius - Neutral Priest
Orlo - Hospitaller
Ben - Dwarf Warrior
Joe - Beggar
Veruck - Spirit Warrior

+Quote Post
JonMace
post Jan 26 2020, 07:59 PM
Post #20

Mercenary

QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Jan 26 2020, 07:48 PM) *
My job is to kindly volunteer help them. Not be treated as the joke the whole day and be robbed by the people I'm trying to help.

Astro

It was done with affection and love, maybe your childhood as mine was missing that.

But I saw how those dwarfs were treating you as a brother, while you were being the spoiled child, at some time you need to grow up.

I can try to talk to you like I do the turnips that makes them grew faster?

Fred

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:42 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins