IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Tuesday Club - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Tuesday Club, The next batch
RichFromant
post Jun 21 2017, 08:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

So last night was the last of the current booked Tuesday clubs, we will be looking to get the next lot up shortly however over the last few months they have dwindled in numbers. Not sure if there any 1 reason why, but have been contemplating making them monthly rather then fortnightly. I will leave them as every 2 weeks for the next couple of months, then see how we get on before adding more, So if you keen for them to continue please book on!

The change of theme and levels hasn't seemed to have helped numbers, and in fact some have just ended up changing so am going to put them all down as 1500's unless a group of people want them as something different.

4th July - Giles reffing
18th July - Pete reffing
1st August
15th August - Giles
29th August - Rich F reffing
26th Sept
24th October

As always, volunteers to ref early always seems to help numbers as well, so let me know what of the days you can ref. Any new or potential refs are welcome to try their hand at reffing these as well as plenty of experienced players about who are happy to lend a hand.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
RichFromant
post Aug 22 2017, 10:48 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 37

Hi Simon,

Would be good to have you along. The caves open at about 5.30pm, with the dungeon starting about 6.30pm till 9.15ish. Pizza or fish and chips is then waiting for us all to eat during the debrief in the tavern. We normally finish up about 10pm. The cost is £27, which includes the food and dungeon with 55 points being the max you can earn.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Ikwos
post Aug 22 2017, 11:16 AM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,075

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Aug 22 2017, 11:48 AM) *
Hi Simon,

Would be good to have you along. The caves open at about 5.30pm, with the dungeon starting about 6.30pm till 9.15ish. Pizza or fish and chips is then waiting for us all to eat during the debrief in the tavern. We normally finish up about 10pm. The cost is £27, which includes the food and dungeon with 55 points being the max you can earn.

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the info, Sounds good.

I will try to get down with my son at some point. I don't finish work until 17:30, I feel some creative excuses to leave work early coming up.

If I'm free I will try to book on next Tuesday. I will probably monster if I do.

Kind regards,

Simon.

--------------------
Cheers,

Simon.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:43 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins