IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Call to Family members - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Call to Family members
Rachael B
post Dec 4 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #21

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

Oh my dear, dear friends..

You have all left me speechless. Were I to loose everything else I pray with all my heart that I never forget the love I have felt from you all.

I am not one to run from things, or at least I do not think I am.. it is just that I feel as if I am being stretched so thin. Never more so than the last few months.. and then this past Starsday. Even as I gain new memories, experiences I seem to loose another sliver of my past.. and I do not have much of a past to loose. It will only be a matter of time before this becomes a problem..

I will still be speaking to my brother once he returns, but you have placed another.. no, many other perspectives before me.

Thank you all for your love and support.

Latona

--------------------
... And the thing is, I like my evil like I like my men - evil. You know, straight up, black hat, tied to the train tracks, ´soon my XX-ray will destroy Deci bad

An Episode of Wisdom From Captain Reynolds... “We can’t die, because... we are so very pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.”

A word to the wise... "Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..."

www.titanleathercraft.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Dec 4 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #22

Group:
Member No.: 0

Latona,

I am Saddened by some of your words yet gladdened by the fact that you are at least considering reason.

You should never feel sad that there are people who would stand in the way of harm to prevent it befalling you.

I would do so exactly as i would stand before a defenceless peon beset by some evil or unkindness. Ultimately this should not sadden you, it should fill you heart with Joy, Joy that death is something that buggledexters do not fear they embrace it in the defence of what they believe in.

The Singlemost prominent memory of my lifetime that will always overshadow others is that Ed and Martha took in two small children knowingly when great danger and death followed behind them. They gave their lives to Give myself and my sister a chance to live a life. I have grown strong through their sacrifice on our behalf and each time i protect those who need it i feel one step closer to repaying a debt that i should not but will always feel.

You, Latona are filled with the love that Ed and Martha shared with the world and every time i see you is the most heartfelt reminder of the two kindest people that i will ever know.

They live on in you Latona..........and in all of us.

I will endeavour to come and see you and ensure that reason stands a fair chance.

My thoughts are with you,

Leryth Arnherne

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Dec 5 2007, 12:45 AM
Post #23

Arch-Enemy

Member No.: 40

Latona
Others have said much concerning your decision and I will try not to repeat them.

I know your pain - I have felt it myself - but be sure that this is a path you are choosing for yourself, not out of fear of your enemies. For once we give in to hate and spite, once we take a backwards step, we lose ground which can never be recovered.

Those who revel in the pain and misery of others will always find a victim. If it is not you, it will be someone else. This is a thing you cannot change. The real questions are whether by remaining in your current place you can do more good for those around you than by stepping down from it and whether you have it in you to remain. There is no law which says that you must grind yourself down to rubble in the service of others - you are as entitled to happiness as any other.

Whatever path you choose, I remain

your friend
Thomas de Racine

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?

+Quote Post
DavidMartin
post Dec 5 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #24

Militiaman

Member No.: 120

Mistress,

My advice is, and never will be pleasant to most. I do not seek to judge your deeds or others, but I feel that I owe it to you personally for the inspiration you have been to me.

Embrace the pain. It is life's most important lesson, and almost everything bad distills down to it. It makes us what we are, and it shapes our lives with its constant presence.

It cannot and should not be pushed aside. It is not a reason to give up, but a reason to act with greater purpose and with focussed direction.

Mistress, without you, I would be dust, as would countless others.

Do not give up.

Mose'High the Despised

+Quote Post
BennyB
post Dec 6 2007, 11:16 AM
Post #25

Heldsman

Member No.: 43

Mose'High,

Though I don't necessarily agree with all of your words, I feel it only fair to point out that you are far from despised by myself and several others who you travelled with and made a sacrifice greater than I have seen many others make selflessly and without question purely for the benefit of those you traveled with that you had only met that day.

You are often thought of in my prayers.

Back to the point.

Latona, I imagine that all here are proud to call you friend, that will not change, nor will our want to protect you and others. That is why we are in many cases. Your leading us inspires us, you are to many of us an example of what we could be. Your leading us makes us better.

May you all find peace

Mar'Eth

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:25 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins