Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekly Update, 19th & 20th September
RichFromant
post Sep 14 2020, 09:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

You have hopefully have all seen the recent changes limiting party sizes to a max of 6 people from this weekend going forward. This makes booking in advance important but also some courtesy with regards to booking off; please don’t book a space if you are only a maybe and might book off on the Wednesday/Thursday. If something does come up and you genuinely have to book off a full dungeon then post a note on the forums as someone may want the space. Plenty of opportunities to crew as well over the coming weeks!

Coming up this weekend we have:

Saturday
Obsidian Cabal Max 5250 Guild Special – JJ is celebrating his birthday with this bad guys day out. New rules have split the party in to teams of 6, with Giles and Lee reffing. Both dungeon are full on players and crew so looking like it will be a good day!
Destroyer/Ancorage Max 3k Guild Special – More evil characters out and about, potentially a bit more lawless for this guild special. Again split in to two groups of six with Andy J and Iain W reffing. There is 1 player spot left but crew is needed, an A-ref for Iain and ideally 1 more monster for each dungeon.

Sunday
Earth Sunder/Of the North Joint Max 5250 Guild Special – An unbalanced guild special for these 2 guilds, again split in to 2 teams of 6 with details on the forums regarding cross over between sections. Edd H and Tim D are reffing, Tim needs an a-ref and a couple of monsters for it to be able to run.
Max 20k – A gentle Amlas theme to this open dungeon being reffed by Will P. It currently has 3 players and needs an a-ref and at least 1 monster.

Future Events
The event diary has pretty much been updated with all the changes needed under the Covid rules and Duncan is adding the dungeons people have requested as well, including some Thursday dungeons starting next month. Refs for these smaller parties are going to be needed, but there are extra rewards up for grabs as well. See here for all the details:
http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=39037

Please do keep an eye on the forums for any future changes to events if or when the Covid regulations change. Duncan and Lee generally find out the changes to government advice at the same time as the rest of us so please allow them some time to read the rules, process the information and discuss amongst the management team. Please don’t pester or chase them directly for information, they will post on the forums any changes as soon as they can.

Rumours and Gossip
I understand the majority of the backlog of emails and admin has been caught up on, and extend length items are being processed. Thanks to all those who have been working hard behind the scenes to make it happen.

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Sep 17 2020, 08:02 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 37

A quick update for this weekend

Saturday
Cabal Max 5250 2 party GS - One more monster needed
Destroyer/Ancorage Max 3k 2 party GS - 3 player spaces available, needs an a-ref for both sections and 1 monster for each as well

Sunday
Earthsunder/ Of the North Max 5250 2 part GS - 4 player spaces available, needs 3 monsters
Amlas themed 20k - 5 players, has no crew bar ref, so needs a-ref and 2 monsters!

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Sep 17 2020, 09:11 AM
Post #3

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

I can confirm there are still summer tombola up for grabs. Crew only, upto 5 each a day,

Incase that’s enough to swing it for you

D

+Quote Post
Orlock
post Sep 17 2020, 10:13 AM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 3,807

I've cancelled the Earthsunder second dungeon - simply not enough players.

I'll book onto monster instead as I am in the area and keen to help out blush.gif

--------------------
James Pink

"I like to tell people I have the heart of a small boy. It's in a jar on my desk."...

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Sep 17 2020, 10:41 AM
Post #5

Hero

Member No.: 1,355

QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Sep 17 2020, 10:11 AM) *
I can confirm there are still summer tombola up for grabs. Crew only, upto 5 each a day,

Incase that’s enough to swing it for you

D

I am crewing already but that makes me happy

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Ice Mana Knight / Warrior 5.9k - Permed at ~6.5k
Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 1.5k
Ginkgo Panama (aka 'Dead Man Walking') - Kensai 5.4k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 750pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 1.1k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post
JackFlashblade
post Sep 17 2020, 01:32 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 190

I feel that at these times people should not be booking off the week before an adventure without a good reason (such as possible covid symptoms).

Just my 2p

Chris

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2020 - 03:55 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins