IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
we continue on... - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> we continue on...
isbiraven
post Feb 25 2012, 12:16 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

Fellow clan members,

It is my duty to inform you all that our clan Daimyo, Bayushi Kachiko and the Daimyo of the Bayushi family, Bayushi Shoju
have decided to continue their quest for enlightinment which will take them far from the court as they spend many years in meditation.

It therefore falls to me to take the position, with Bayushi Kachikos' blessing, of Clan Daimyo.

I therefore name Yogo Sai as the new family Daimyo of the Yogo family and I welcome Bayushi Ryujin to take his farthers place as the Daimyo for his family
within our clan.

The position of clan champion will be decided at a later date and after contest and conquest.

As for our clans duties, nothing has changed, we are still here to be the ones with the courage to not exist and to do what must be done for the golden throne.

Yogo Riki,
Clan Daimyo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Abel
post Feb 25 2012, 01:41 AM
Post #2

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,166

Yogo Riki - Sama,

It is with a heavy heart that I say farewell to our beloved Paired Daimyos. However it is my delight to congratulate you on your new and most honourable position as Lord Daimyo. Also congratulations to Yogo Sai - Sama and Bayushi Ryujin - Sama.

I am very sorry that I cannot attend your ceremonies, as the Emperor has me on a very important mission in the embassy in Scarlene and I cannot spare any time currently. However I hopefully will see some of you when you come to see the progress Myself and Nanori have made in the Emperors name.

Yogo Oku

--------------------
Jules
Seth/800 Blades - 10k - Pure Priest/Budoka/White Wizard
Kazan Toshimoko - 9.8k Council Yojimbo
Xeno - 6.2k - Ivory Warrior/Wizard
Dipp - 4k - Far Northfolk True Awakener
Sosen Oku - 3.7k - Jade Dragon Shaman (Bene/Healing/Jade Wiz)
Lt Benjamin Ford - 3.6k Nightsoil Comms Grey Knight
Moru - 3.1k - Twilight Elf Utility Wizard
-
Abel - RIP (21/08/15)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:01 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins