IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Soulforger / Earthsunder GS max 1000 23.03.2019 + evening Dwarf themed IC forum
Orlock
post Jan 14 2019, 01:27 AM
Post #61

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,807

Queenie, glad to learn that you managed to make space for us again !

Of course folks who have helped us in the past would be more than welcomed on our adventures, I only feel sorry for them in that they will struggle to win any drinking competitions on the night of celebration and I will ask the bar keep to put asside some of the weaker ale for them and perhaps... some.... /screws face up.... wine !

Perhaps, when they have time, they could introduce themselves...

I can confirm that we now have two full parties keen to engage with and deal with the issues ahead suggested by the Allfather which is an incredible feat as it normally takes us years to come to any firm conclusions about anything let alone gather in mass groups...

While I suspect the road will be bumpy, we have a veritable dwarf army at hand the likes of which the world has never seen before - I have checked my records and there certainly doesnt appear to be so many dwarfs amased like this in one spot for many a year... I am quite touched.... /blows nose and grumbles about dust making his eyes water

In the meantime, I shall continue to ministrate locally in the Brandins and pray for your continued good health and ongoing success in your endeavours

Dagda

OOC The two parties for this event are now full - there are still plenty of spaces on the IC Forum - please email Duncan if you intend to come. The up to date list of Earthsunder guild items and perks may be seen here (please note that ALL Earthsunder Guild members will be able to BB two Warrior Traditions, namely Adventurer AND Priviledged regardless of your chosen occupation as per pages 32 & 35 of En-Garde. There is a financial cost to Adventurer though in that you will only be entitled to half pay - so the choice is yours...)

--------------------
James Pink

Would you believe my neighbor was knocking on my door at 2:30AM this morning? Luckily, I was still up playing bagpipes...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Padallen
post Jan 14 2019, 08:01 AM
Post #62

Mercenary

Member No.: 96

Hello I'm Pebble (or Joron),

I use to be a court mage of Almascar and helped Ashalan build the Hearthlending. Was hoping to be able to travel with you, but if I'm too busy the best I can do is come drink wine with you! :-)

Thanks.

--------------------
Paul Dallen

Just my 2₲ worth!! :-)

+Quote Post
elisabeth
post Jan 14 2019, 09:25 AM
Post #63

Levy

Member No.: 2,870

Sorry for being late to the introductions. Word must've struggled to get to the Baronies.

I would be honoured to fight along side all of you once again, its the least I could do after the hard effort the dwarves have been putting in to help myself, slinky and many others with getting rid of another threat to primus.

In regards for the celebration, no need to feel sorry, it's difficult to loose these things when you aren't of flesh and blood.
It'll be nice to see people relaxed and not under threat for once.

I look forward to meeting you all again.

Regards,

Æther

--------------------
Æther - (DNDBD) Titanic Fire angel, Valkyrie - Team Titan, still doesn't like puns, isnt a puppy and do not steal her cake.
Darcy - Half dark elf/cat, pathfinder/Duellist - Basically Puss In Boots but from Deci, good with traps.
Sosen Rein-bo - Blue/Red Amlas Fairy, grey wizard - A few months old and a little bit crazy.
Amesha Kabriri - Ghoulish ishmaic hermit priest.

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Jan 14 2019, 10:20 AM
Post #64

Heldsman

Member No.: 263

Ha Ha Joron,

it would be grand to see another friendly face again, Wine though, bah ... ale my friend. ale,
I jest with you, i have several friends that partake in the wine

I hope to see you there
Gerehax

QUOTE(Padallen @ Jan 14 2019, 08:01 AM) *
Hello I'm Pebble (or Joron),

I use to be a court mage of Almascar and helped Ashalan build the Hearthlending. Was hoping to be able to travel with you, but if I'm too busy the best I can do is come drink wine with you! :-)

Thanks.

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 21K
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 11K
Tweegle - Jade Budoka/wizard 8K (Not a thief or a Liar)

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Jan 14 2019, 10:34 AM
Post #65

Heldsman

Member No.: 263

Ah yes Dagda,

This huge gathering of dwarves has lifted my heart from the depths of darkness of all the things I
saw a year or so passed, i thought to hide away from it all trying to avoid it, but your faith and
efforts I could not ignore, and so I venture to you for the first time since the dark age, as we
dwarves of Al-Macsar now call it.
This indeed is one of the largest gatherings of Dwarves within the mercenary community I have
ever seen, what a wonder, and what a fabulous thing to behold.

I look forward to meeting you all, and I will try and speak with you all, perhaps i can relate some old tales
of Al-Macsar, its huge history, and those little unknown things about the place.

Now I must return to laying out my next plan to avoid my most tenacious of bodyguards, but dont worry,
i have various sneaky ways of doing it, that some old friends had great fun teaching me.

I sincerely hope many court members will join us in the evening, I will send out a missive to them, to let them know they are welcome

See you soon
Gerehax

QUOTE(Orlock @ Jan 14 2019, 01:27 AM) *
Queenie, glad to learn that you managed to make space for us again !

Of course folks who have helped us in the past would be more than welcomed on our adventures, I only feel sorry for them in that they will struggle to win any drinking competitions on the night of celebration and I will ask the bar keep to put asside some of the weaker ale for them and perhaps... some.... /screws face up.... wine !

Perhaps, when they have time, they could introduce themselves...

I can confirm that we now have two full parties keen to engage with and deal with the issues ahead suggested by the Allfather which is an incredible feat as it normally takes us years to come to any firm conclusions about anything let alone gather in mass groups...

While I suspect the road will be bumpy, we have a veritable dwarf army at hand the likes of which the world has never seen before - I have checked my records and there certainly doesnt appear to be so many dwarfs amased like this in one spot for many a year... I am quite touched.... /blows nose and grumbles about dust making his eyes water

In the meantime, I shall continue to ministrate locally in the Brandins and pray for your continued good health and ongoing success in your endeavours

Dagda

OOC The two parties for this event are now full - there are still plenty of spaces on the IC Forum - please email Duncan if you intend to come. The up to date list of Earthsunder guild items and perks may be seen here (please note that ALL Earthsunder Guild members will be able to BB two Warrior Traditions, namely Adventurer AND Priviledged regardless of your chosen occupation as per pages 32 & 35 of En-Garde. There is a financial cost to Adventurer though in that you will only be entitled to half pay - so the choice is yours...)

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 21K
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 11K
Tweegle - Jade Budoka/wizard 8K (Not a thief or a Liar)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st January 2019 - 04:51 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins