IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Newly booked dungeons... - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Newly booked dungeons..., I'll give it a go.....
post Apr 6 2010, 08:15 PM
Post #1

Group:
Member No.: 0

Hello everyone,

I have had a recent influx of some peeps booking a few dungeons within the next few weeks, currently on the days that people have booked these events there is already a lot going on, so there are already many clubmembers who are busy on the days in question. I have said I would try my best to find Ref's, a-refs and monsters for these events, however with the, (what I consider to be these days), short notice I thought that it may be my best bet to post on the forums so as to catch as many peoples as possible.

So what I'm really saying after all that rambling is, are there clubmembers out there who are free to Ref/A-ref/Monster for the following events:

Open Mid Level Dungeon on the 17th April - Organised by Matthew Bucknell

Open Mortai Guild Special on the 24th April - Organised by Paul Dallen (being reffed by Kev Jones)

Open Max 2k Dungeon on the 25th April - Organised by Rob McDavitt

If anyone is free and available please contact me on the bookings line (phone or e-mail).

Many, many thanks,

Jo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:16 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins