IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Weekend of 24th / 25th July - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weekend of 24th / 25th July
post Jul 7 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #41

Group:
Member No.: 0

am still not sure.will be warrior type,maybe western kensai.a big thank you to all the monster,ref and the a ref for stepping in to help get this day up and running.ant.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jul 8 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #42

Group:

I'm coming too. Have absolutely no idea what I'll play though, something with a sword probably so that I can slice n dice as much as that is possible at lvl 1.

There's 1 player space free again btw.

Maybe I'll play a LG monk just so I can have a heart attack at all the warlocks 8-)

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Jul 8 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #43

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 242

You could try playing something thats able to have multiple arms at one time. If memory serves, I dont think you've had a character like that for ages.

Peter Long

+Quote Post
post Jul 9 2010, 10:45 AM
Post #44

Group:

QUOTE(Onasuma @ Jul 8 2010, 07:26 PM) *
You could try playing something thats able to have multiple arms at one time. If memory serves, I dont think you've had a character like that for ages.

Peter Long

Hello mate, exams done ? all good ?

and what does "multiple arms" mean, apart from the obvious Kali-like connotation ?

Enough question marks from me yet ?

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Jul 9 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #45

Legend

1) Yes
2) We'll see...
3) Well, apart from elven warlocks played by you, most characters seem to have multiple arms.
4) Four isnt that many.

Peter Long

+Quote Post
post Jul 10 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #46

Group:

QUOTE(Onasuma @ Jul 9 2010, 06:18 PM) *
3) Well, apart from elven warlocks played by you, most characters seem to have multiple arms.

Peter Long

Oh..... errrmmm.... Git. /slap

It is my fault that Rotundulous was surrounded by monkey descendants who didn't have the wherewithall to see what's in front of their eyes ? (in character joke).

smile.gif

Rotundulous is now on a diet. sighs. 4 stone to lose and I'll be calling him Sliminicous or something. smile.gif

+Quote Post
post Jul 11 2010, 02:41 AM
Post #47

Group:

back up to 12 players again.hi dan.it would be good if you play another character that dosn't get injured.if you want to continue with silly accents why not be a troll or ogre.at least you will be seen and heard.also wont need to loose any weight to play the part.lol.ant

+Quote Post
post Jul 11 2010, 08:35 AM
Post #48

Group:

QUOTE(necron @ Jul 11 2010, 03:41 AM) *
back up to 12 players again.hi dan.it would be good if you play another character that dosn't get injured.if you want to continue with silly accents why not be a troll or ogre.at least you will be seen and heard.also wont need to loose any weight to play the part.lol.ant

Beset on all sides, nobody likes me, everybody hates me (something to do with worms).

I'm always up for playing characters that don't get hurt Anthony smile.gif I like the accents smile.gif

I'm tired. yawns. Had 20+ 14 year olds in my garden yesterday for a bbq. some of them tried to get away, but I was trying out being a troll, they go best salad cream (joke). Went well. I'll have to arrange one for Labyrinthe people but as everyone would be down the caves it seems a bit of a non-starter lol.

Anyway, back to the point instead of rambling, what are you going to play Anthony ?

+Quote Post
doublethebass
post Jul 11 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #49

Militiaman

Member No.: 1,162

Sir Dorksword, level 4 paladin at your service.

Looking forward to a fun day, sounds like we have a good party balance already.

+Quote Post
post Jul 11 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #50

Group:

QUOTE(doublethebass @ Jul 11 2010, 05:57 PM) *
Sir Dorksword, level 4 paladin at your service.

Looking forward to a fun day, sounds like we have a good party balance already.

Damn it! I wish I was playing my rat again now...I believe we met wink.gif

+Quote Post
doublethebass
post Jul 11 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #51

Militiaman

Weren't you the over honest rat ? The ratfolk were fun to play with last time.

+Quote Post
post Jul 12 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #52

Group:

hi dan.may have a change of mind to being a ranger.depends on guilds i can join.hi mat do you need to borrow some of my armour again for sir dorksword?will have the chain shirt, plate greaves and lower arms as ranger cant wear plate.i remember the paladin and the rat.i think i failed at trying to kill you on your last venture.must remember on your side this time.ant.

+Quote Post
doublethebass
post Jul 12 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #53

Militiaman

Another lend of your armour would be splendid mate. One AC9 paladin tank coming up. I've got a guild book you can borrow if you like.

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2010, 06:44 AM
Post #54

Group:

I'll not be ratting this time, since we decided to keep our rats together and I am the only one from that group coming down for this one. Twighlight Elf pathfinder for me...very much a pro-imperial one but with an interesting view on life wink.gif

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2010, 09:13 AM
Post #55

Group:

QUOTE(necron @ Jul 12 2010, 11:18 PM) *
hi dan.may have a change of mind to being a ranger.depends on guilds i can join.hi mat do you need to borrow some of my armour again for sir dorksword?will have the chain shirt, plate greaves and lower arms as ranger cant wear plate.i remember the paladin and the rat.i think i failed at trying to kill you on your last venture.must remember on your side this time.ant.

Anthony,

I'll have a look this evening, I believe it's Natural Power you want +1 Barkskin (natural PAC) and the ability to change 6pt curatives into 9/9 by infusing them with earthpower. Fantastic. Couple that with Companions for the 6pt potions, and shadow legion for 15points of loc healing, and your a fighting and healing machine. Of course, knowing you and your liking for armour that'd kill me if I wore it all day and you probably want (council of 9 is it ?) for the 'free' armour...

+Quote Post
doublethebass
post Jul 13 2010, 09:40 AM
Post #56

Militiaman

I can give you a bless for the second section for +2 DAC so not bad for not wearing any heavy armour

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2010, 11:54 AM
Post #57

Group:

QUOTE(doublethebass @ Jul 13 2010, 12:05 AM) *
Another lend of your armour would be splendid mate. One AC9 paladin tank coming up. I've got a guild book you can borrow if you like.

Hey mate, what church does your paladin follow ? Of the classes I'm considering playing, Spirit Warrior is one, or maybe Power Warrior. A Spirit Warrior could be of the same religion perhaps as your paladin. Of course, if I can find a Druid book or someone tells me what the warrior-type druid stats are (a Forest Guardian maybe ?) then I might be one of those instead which might bring healing (but I don't know, don't have the druid book).

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2010, 03:38 PM
Post #58

Group:

was thinking of being in the following guilds.political natural power.social forlorn hope.pro shadow legion or if poss frontline.will try to get a shield for you as well mat.ant.

+Quote Post
post Jul 13 2010, 03:46 PM
Post #59

Group:

can anyone guide me to where i can find latest info on islands of the seasons walk.would be very grateful for info to create a character.

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Jul 13 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #60

Legend

Ant, if you're playing a ranger, surely you'll want the chain yourself? No idea about the island by the way, never heard of it myself.

Peter Long

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:52 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins